Rotoworld ranks NFL roster quality by team

YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um no, that whole list is terrible. The Colts a more talented roster than the Cowboys? The Vikings and Giants ahead of the Bills? There are so, so many things wrong with that list. The Bills are about 10 spots too low of we are just talking Bills but there are all kinds of things like that.

After looking at it, I think they weigh the QB position very heavily. It's the only way you can put the Colts that high. And it looks like the Bills are the highest ranked team without an established QB in place.

if ranking rosters, that has to count pretty darn heavy. if all 53 spots are weighed equal we would be much higher.

Bills roster much better than Colts..except @ one minor position & even there we both have 1st round players :wallbash: . Just dreaming but could you imagine Luck with this roster. Our 2 receivers are much better than T.Y. Hilton but we have no one to get them the ball. Not trying to be a homer but if we had Luck I'd pick us in the top 3 in the league. That's irrelevant I know but to say our "Roster" is 24th is just plain stupid. Luck is doing it with misfits.

if ranking rosters, that has to count pretty darn heavy. if all 53 spots are weighed equal we would be much higher.

Yeppers, good point

Really poor write up. It lists Pears as our RG, and while Moron played him there he's still a tackle. Urbik probably should have been mentioned. They make no mention of Marquise Gray either. I have little use for Rotoworld.

Edited by Show Me The Baby

I'm a big believer in heavily weighting the QB, and as of today the Bills don't really have one. That could change before too long.

Stupid. This team went 9-7 in a division with the SB champ * starting a sackless qb who was a complete liability. That's better than the 24th best roster.

But who can argue with the great Evan Silva.

Let's be honest - the Bills were an 8-8 team and would have been annihilated by the Pats if the final game of the season meant anything.

Really poor write up. It lists Pears as our RG, and while Moron played him there he's still a tackle. Urbik probably should have been mentioned. They make no mention of Marquise Gray either. I have little use for Rotoworld.

so they list our starting RG at RG and then dont mention the november waiver claim former UDFA on his 4th team backup TE? even if you like him a lot, did you expect them to mention EVERYBODY for every team?