Greg Hardy

That is totally what we are saying.

To you. Do you think the Pats organization or their fans care if the rest of the world thinks they didn't win with integrity? That IMO comes from constantly losing and trying to find excuses. "I would never want to be the Pats because their 4 Superbowls were not done with integrity"

Yea, can my team win 4 superbowls and have people complain? Ill take that

Thats false. Talent trumps all.

Are the best players A) The most talented or B) The best character guys.

Who is Better Ray Lewis or Arthur Moats?

Ray grew up and didn't win til he had character, twice. I didn't mean talentless .. Haynesworth had talent at one time but didn't care .. Never pay a woman beater .. You probably won't have any team unity if they hate him. Talley was that talented but he had heart and character .. I want them to win as well but I say you never win with fractured team playing with guys like evander kane that lose locker rooms .. It's a fine line for every team .. What can you embrace in order to be a team. The bills actually started to play as a team this year . Be careful what personalities you add. Too many clowns and you just have the redskins when Snyder started .or the TO sagas.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 cents.

Until all legal issues are resolved and the NFL Goodell speaketh don't even conciser it.

Once the above is settled, look at what was done and ask yourself.... Will he do this type of thing again?

Speculation - He paid her off (not to testify) and the Law can't find her.

My 2 cents.

Until all legal issues are resolved and the NFL Goodell speaketh don't even conciser it.

Once the above is settled, look at what was done and ask yourself.... Will he do this type of thing again?

Speculation - He paid her off (not to testify) and the Law can't find her.

He paid her off and she agreed to make herself unavailable.

He will get a 6 game suspension. He was found guilty in July. The fact that the charges had to be dropped because, on appeal, the victim was paid not to appear will not be lost on the NFL when it suspends him.

He paid her off and she agreed to make herself unavailable.

He will get a 6 game suspension. He was found guilty in July. The fact that the charges had to be dropped because, on appeal, the victim was paid not to appear will not be lost on the NFL when it suspends him.

See this is where the NFL should investigate this. The girl was seen around the clubs in Charlotte the day after this happen bragging about getting paid. She's dancing and no signs of any type of beating. I mean...6-5 enormous human being is going to do some damage to a 120 lb chick even if he barely tries let alone grabbing her by the neck and lifting her off the ground like she said. I hope Hardy's lawyers show up at the hearing with this info.

See this is where the NFL should investigate this. The girl was seen around the clubs in Charlotte the day after this happen bragging about getting paid. She's dancing and no signs of any type of beating. I mean...6-5 enormous human being is going to do some damage to a 120 lb chick even if he barely tries let alone grabbing her by the neck and lifting her off the ground like she said. I hope Hardy's lawyers show up at the hearing with this info.

A judge found him guilty. No amount of dancing will erase that finding.

There's no point in the NFL wasting time investigating this. Hardy got what he was looking for and what he paid for. Now he gets suspended.

Will it happen again? That is the key issue I am concerned with .... Will he be a repeat offender and cost the Bills if he's signed?

Who knows? Who's to say any bill on the current roster wont do something objectionable? Up until their incidents both ray rice and Adrian Peterson were thought of as good guys. And if anyone on the roster does something objectionabke? League will fine and suspend, and bills can waive. But the cost is likely much less with "damaged goods" player.

A judge found him guilty. No amount of dancing will erase that finding.

There's no point in the NFL wasting time investigating this. Hardy got what he was looking for and what he paid for. Now he gets suspended.

The judge may or may not have had an agenda, but there's a reason why you get an appeal as a matter of right in those courts. The law is more loosely followed in the lower courts.

Incognito is one thing. He talks a lot of crap and got in trouble for crossing the line one too many times. Hardy is an entirely different situation. The guy should be in jail not on a football field. I don't want him anywhere near this team

Incognito is one thing. He talks a lot of crap and got in trouble for crossing the line one too many times. Hardy is an entirely different situation. The guy should be in jail not on a football field. I don't want him anywhere near this team

Is that based on this incident or something else? And if it's this incident, what specifically makes you say that?

The judge may or may not have had an agenda, but there's a reason why you get an appeal as a matter of right in those courts. The law is more loosely followed in the lower courts.

The NFL will not need consider the judge's agenda (why on earth would they anyway??). They have his verdict, which was not overturned on appeal.

The victim was paid for her silence. Can you imagine the media frenzy if they let him off easy after conviction and what amounted to subsequent witness tampering?

This is an easy one for the league--6 games. He can then "appeal" that if he wants, but I doubt Goodell would not show up...

Is that based on this incident or something else? And if it's this incident, what specifically makes you say that?

He beat the crap out of that girl and choked her out and said he was going to kill her and then pretty much held her hostage and said he would shoot her with his assault rifle. The only reason he's not in jail is because he paid her off. That kind of stuff is inexcusible. That's a real criminal. Calling someone names like Incognito did is nothing compared to this kind of stuff. Incognito might be a bad guy but he's no criminal

The NFL will not need consider the judge's agenda (why on earth would they anyway??). They have his verdict, which was not overturned on appeal.

The victim was paid for her silence. Can you imagine the media frenzy if they let him off easy after conviction and what amounted to subsequent witness tampering?

This is an easy one for the league--6 games. He can then "appeal" that if he wants, but I doubt Goodell would not show up...

I think It's bull **** on several fronts. I'm against the league acting as the arbiters of justice to begin with, but that aside, I don't think the league should go about punishing people based on mere accusations. Regardless of why the charges were dropped, the bottom line is there is no legal conviction, so the whole case rests upon the unsubstantiated claims of one person. He's already lost a year of his career due to it (because God forbid the horror of letting him play while the legal system came to a conclusion).

And are you asking why a judge might have an agenda in such a case?

He beat the crap out of that girl and choked her out and said he was going to kill her and then pretty much held her hostage and said he would shoot her with his assault rifle. The only reason he's not in jail is because he paid her off. That kind of stuff is inexcusible. That's a real criminal. Calling someone names like Incognito did is nothing compared to this kind of stuff. Incognito might be a bad guy but he's no criminal

How do you know?

How do you know?

her statement to police and witness testimony. and it's just a coincidence that she got a big payout from him and now she won't cooperate? if Josh Gordon gets a 1 yr suspension for smoking weed then this guy should get 2

her statement to police and witness testimony. and it's just a coincidence that she got a big payout from him and now she won't cooperate? if Josh Gordon gets a 1 yr suspension for smoking weed then this guy should get 2

We dont know what payoff she got. Could just as easily be her realising that upon her lawyers advice that the case wont hold up against the much greater scrutiny of a criminal trial, versus the peoples court civil one.

what we do know is that they settled civil out of court, it was handled by lawyers on both sides, both civil and criminal matters are resolved, criminal case has been dismissed. he's been out of football nearly a year. Its time to reinstate the guy.

Edited by JTSP

From everything I've read it's just her story, no witnesses were in the room, and she didn't have any bruises. If a man with his size and strength "beat the carp out of her" I imagine there'd be physical evidence of that.

And I don't see how him paying her off, if that is in fact what happened, is evidence of his guilt. People pay to make headaches go away all the time regardless of liability.