Buffaloed in Pa mock draft

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed how many ppl want the Bills to use their second round pick which is obviously their first pick on a RB

Yeah, it's hard to believe. I think it must be because RBs are easy to scout. You are watching a college game and some guy is gashing the opponent for 200 yards, and people think "the Bills have to get this guy." Edited by mannc

Yeah, it's hard to believe. I think it must be because RBs are easy to scout. You are watching a college game and some guy is gashing the opponent for 200 yards, and people think "the Bills have to get this guy."

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Running backs are easily found in rounds 6-7 or even undrafted. Look at Brandon Oliver last year. (Go Bulls!)

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Keep thinking ,that way . Keep losing. How many 1st and second rd pick rbs tearing it up or were ? Was Lynch ? Peterson, Bell on and on.

Did a full mock on fanspeak. I'm sure people will say some of these won't be available, but if they were there at our pick I took them. A little strange how small school oriented it went though. This also assumes we get another guard in FA and re-sign Searcy and Spikes/David Harris

50: R2P18
TE MAXX WILLIAMS
MINNESOTA
81: R3P17
QB BRYCE PETTY
BAYLOR
129: R5P1
RB DAVID COBB
MINNESOTA
147: R5P19
DE LYNDEN TRAIL
NORFOLK STATE
178: R6P18
WR DEZMIN LEWIS
CENTRAL ARKANSAS
209: R7P17
FB TYLER VARGA
YALE
Edited by BuffaloHokie13

• 1 month later...

Rd2 Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson 6-3 243 4.56 forty,

nasty likes to hit. Oh yeah with speed.

Rd 3 Ali Marpet OG Hobart. Hard working , rising talent 6-4 307 4.98 forty

Rd 5 Clayton Geathers SS UCF 6-2 218 4.55 forty. Hits like a truck. Good size.

Rd 6a Jake Ryan Olb Mich 6-2 240 hustler. Fill in. Special teams

Rd 6b Jeremiah Poutasi OG Utah 6-5 335 mauler type. good run blocker.

Rd 7 Jamarcus Nelson wr 5-10 156 4.28 forty. Why ? Because we love fast little guys. Someone for Goodwin to run with.

Rd 7 Jamarcus Nelson wr 5-10 156 4.28 forty. Why ? Because we love fast little guys. Someone for Goodwin to run with.

Thanks TBD .

I totally appreciate the though that goes into these mocks......

We have addressed a lot of areas this offseason finally finished Clay

I am a strong suspicion that the bills are going to take a OL in the 2nd round....and Bryce Petty in the 3rd if he is there

I totally appreciate the though that goes into these mocks......

We have addressed a lot of areas this offseason finally finished Clay

I am a strong suspicion that the bills are going to take a OL in the 2nd round....and Bryce Petty in the 3rd if he is there

Thanks I`m glad somebody does. My updated mock got deleted by. Well you can guess.

Rd 2 Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson 6-3 243 4.56 forty . Fast and hard hitting

Rd 3 Ali Marpet OG Hobart 6-4 307 4.98 forty 30 reps on bench hard working aggressive ,rising prospect

Rd 5 Clayton Geathers SS UCF 6-2 218 4.55 forty hits like a truck.

Rd 6a Jake Ryan OLB Mich 6-2 240 High Motor Type ,always around the ball. Good depth,

Rd 6b Jeremiah Poutasi OG Utah Mauler Type 6-5 335

Rd 7 Jamarcus Nelson 5-10 156 UAB 4.28 forty Why ? we love little fast guys. Someone Goodwin can run with.

Rd 2 Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson 6-3 243 4.56 forty . Fast and hard hitting

Rd 3 Ali Marpet OG Hobart 6-4 307 4.98 forty 30 reps on bench hard working aggressive ,rising prospect

Rd 5 Clayton Geathers SS UCF 6-2 218 4.55 forty hits like a truck.

Rd 6a Jake Ryan OLB Mich 6-2 240 High Motor Type ,always around the ball. Good depth,

Rd 6b Jeremiah Poutasi OG Utah Mauler Type 6-5 335

Rd 7 Jamarcus Nelson 5-10 156 UAB 4.28 forty Why ? we love little fast guys. Someone Goodwin can run with.

would love to see Stephone Anthony and Marpet

would love to see Stephone Anthony and Marpet

If Anthony is there I would take him in a heartbeat. My guess is he's the kind GM's go back and look at his tape and are extremely impressed - I believe he goes earlier than we think.

To the OP, since this years draft class is extremely LB heavy (reportedly), would it make more sense to take the best OL available at 50 and then get your ILB in the 3rd? I feel th drop off from the second to third round for OL is greater than it will be for LBs.

Just a thought

To the OP, since this years draft class is extremely LB heavy (reportedly), would it make more sense to take the best OL available at 50 and then get your ILB in the 3rd? I feel th drop off from the second to third round for OL is greater than it will be for LBs.

Just a thought

Too each his own. I think Anthony is too hard to pass up. Marpet is as good as anyone we will get in the second.