Julian Edelman's one night stand... LOL

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come when dudes post images of their one night stands, they are congratulated, and seen as heroes? But when women do it, they are insulted and called sluts?

For the same reason men can't be raped by women.

I can't undo years of liberal, women's rights brain washing that modern-day America has indoctrinated you with without getting banned from this board though, so I will leave you with vague platitudes and funny pictures of Boston sluts.

Edited by JohnnyGold

I can't undo years of liberal, women's rights brain washing that modern-day America has indoctrinated you with without getting banned from this board though, so I will leave you with vague platitudes and funny pictures of Boston sluts.

What?

I am not an expert in your law over there but the reason women can't rape men over here comes down to the legal definitions of rape and penetration. It has zero to do with women's rights or "liberal" attitudes, indeed it has existed in UK common law for hundreds of centuries and long pre-dates the women's rights movement.

Everyone jumping on this girl and judging her looks as if any of you could pull anything close to that... lol. Sad.

Awesome. None of the 40+ year old basement trolls on this website can walk into a bar and have some anonymous chick walk up to them because of their occupation and offer to "sleep" with them. "Excuse me, I heard you're a call center operator, I want to sleep with you, badly." The vast, by a wide margin, of guys on this site couldn't even muster the mentally energy to dream of such a scenario where you walk out of a bar with a 21 year old girl, even the trolliest of them at 4 am. Sure, this girl is a moron but I'm sure in the afterglow of a super bowl and some drinks, he got what he wanted and he doesn't care less what every anonymous blue and white collar schmuck has to say.

Edited by zonabb