All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this! The circus has cmee to town folks.

explain? Why is this s circus? They said that about TO coming. They said that Spikes would have no role. ESPN says s a lot of stuff and only the mouth be breathers listen.

I'd agree with you if this was a desporate move or if Rex was trying to save his job. The guy made something out of Aaron Maybin. Tell me why this is a bad move?

I thought he was an above avg guard who was a pro bowler just a couple seasons ago. Didn't Freddie have success running behind him? How come some folks consider him to be scrap?

My doubts (since I biffed the hardest in this thread, again, :beer: to the OP) were more in the thought that if a team was going to give him another chance it would have happened in Denver when they were sniffing around, that and his age (32 when camp starts). Now that the first doubt has been proven wrong, his upside to improve the guard position far outweigh my concerns about his age and being away from the field. They'll likely get him for cheap which is a good thing.

It also means Pears is not coming back which is a great thing.

He's done. If Rex pushes for this it will be even more ridiculous than when he signed Aaron Maybin after the Bills cut him.

I'm not a fan, but just curious, how is he done? 2012 probowler who got in trouble in 2013 and was blackballed/banned in 2014. To say he will be highly motivated is an understatement.

Edited by RayFinkle

Savage run blocker.

Never should have been let go.

Or Chad Reinhart either, who could have been had for a million and a haf bucks.

Reinhart chose to follow his old OL coach to San Diego. There was no keeping him he knew the new scheme wasn't going to suit him.

Nope. The dude who started the Bully thread.

QCity also got a source

That was a joke in reply to NoSaint's comment that anyone can look like an insider by making vague predictions. The link for my "prediction" even goes to a picture of Peter Pan :lol:

Maybe Randy knows Richie?