Vikings FB Jerome Felton -update:Bills signed

YoloinOhio

Question: Does anyone know if the Eagles played a FB with McCoy? Reason I ask is that there are some RBs that perform better with a FB and others do better as a lone back. For some it doesn't matter.

Concern is that if McCoy has not run with a FB before, how he will adjust to one. You're not going to pay Shelton this much money and not use him.

Before Kelly got there and Marty Morinweg was the OC in Philly they had fullbacks. Didn't use them all the time but they played in all the games.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Joe Chenelly just pointed out, all four of the latest Bills signings have gone to the Pro Bowl: Incognito, Shady, Cassell, Felton, and a fifth, Harvin, is in the building.

and hopefully 6th is a OL. we need help on the right side

:blink: the Bills have 3 QB's

Please don't try. Some just can't be disabused of that notion.

As Joe Chenelly just pointed out, all four of the latest Bills signings have gone to the Pro Bowl: Incognito, Shady, Cassell, Felton, and a fifth, Harvin, is in the building.

And remarkably, we're just treading water and haven't improved at all over last year. :bag:

Here is some video of Jerome Felton. I didn't want to start a new thread and get yelled at lol. He is going to fit well into our offense and also seems very intelligent. Additioinally, I caught another video when he was in Detroit running a seam route. He seems versitle and maybe another reason Chandler was let go.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Film-Room-Felton-On-Blocking-For-Peterson/3205e828-a0f4-4025-aed1-ef3acf523d5d

Edited by billsfan_34

Here is some video of Jerome Felton. I didn't want to start a new thread and get yelled at lol. He is going to fit well into our offense and also seems very intelligent. Additioinally, I caught another video when he was in Detroit running a seam route. He seems versitle and maybe another reason Chandler was let go.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Film-Room-Felton-On-Blocking-For-Peterson/3205e828-a0f4-4025-aed1-ef3acf523d5d

Dude is a tank and seems excited to block for Shady, good signing IMO

Both of those were very easy blocks but he sure looks good in a lot of highlight plays. Gonna be a fan favorite I imagine.

So we're basically going to be running 50 times a game, and passing 10 times?

The 49ers threw 30 passes a game last year. You move the ball and get first downs you have a lot more series. I think we will be throwing enough although not all over the field.

The fact that Clay and Harvin are seriously considering signing here tells you they are going to throw the ball.

The 49ers threw 30 passes a game last year. You move the ball and get first downs you have a lot more series. I think we will be throwing enough although not all over the field.

The fact that Clay and Harvin are seriously considering signing here tells you they are going to throw the ball.

But wasn't that kinda of the problem with the 49ers? Kaepernick shouldn't be a pocket passer and it was a flaw to make him one.