Vikings FB Jerome Felton -update:Bills signed

YoloinOhio

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I'm going off faulty memory, but didn't one of the early Roman articles had him questioning the need for a prototypical FB?

I don't know if he questions the need for one, but he definitely uses one.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-analysis-all-22/2015/1/13/7537379/what-can-buffalo-bills-fans-expect-from-the-greg-roman-offense

They eventually tried to play Dixon primarily at FB when Roman had him in SF. The FB might already be on the roster. Dixon is also high value ST asset.

when dressing 45, it would be convenient to have a guy that could be FB or HB and contributes to special teams - if he can play FB

when dressing 45, it would be convenient to have a guy that could be FB or HB and contributes to special teams - if he can play FB

Exactly...that's the question. His only start with SF was at fullback and he scored a touchdown. It's not like the 49ers lost interest and cut him so it is quite possible that Roman is comfortable with him and vice versa.

By the way...I hope there is a place for Grey on this team next year.....

If for nothing else he looks like Sammy Watkins on steroids and it was fun to watch the two of them together out there

I've been wondering if Grey could be a fit for a role similar to what Delanie Walker did in Roman's offense in SF.

• 1 month later...