Some fun Seahawks reading

They seem to be handling it surprisingly well actually. I shudder to even imagine what TBD would be like if that happened to the Bills.

They don't have the long tradition of bitterness and experience with the Patriots' cheating that we do.

They seem to be handling it surprisingly well actually. I shudder to even imagine what TBD would be like if that happened to the Bills.

you mean something like wide right or HR throwback or something? Just a guess, we'd still be dwelling on it 25 years later.

Edited by Steve O

Lol those spoiled fans. Their complaints are so small to me. Yeah, giving the ball to Marshawn was probably the right call. But it wasn't Wilson's (who is by the way the best QB they've basically EVER had) fault on that play like some of them are saying. The ignorance of some of those fans is literally jaw-dropping. I respect some Seahawks fans (the ones who were there while they were drafting beneath us and can name more than 5 players on the team), but the rest are absolute morons.

I'm in Seattle .... There is no joy in Mudville. Everyone is hungover, and sombre. Not a huge population of knowledgeable fans ... I was asked if i was a patriot fan, while wearing my bills cap.

What happened to the fan base? They've been a team since 1977, famous for "The Wave", The 12th Man, etc... You would think they would be knowledgable, an old AFC West team, etc... What went wrong w/the fans?

Lol those spoiled fans. Their complaints are so small to me. Yeah, giving the ball to Marshawn was probably the right call. But it wasn't Wilson's (who is by the way the best QB they've basically EVER had) fault on that play like some of them are saying. The ignorance of some of those fans is literally jaw-dropping. I respect some Seahawks fans (the ones who were there while they were drafting beneath us and can name more than 5 players on the team), but the rest are absolute morons.

Well said. What if Wilson changed the play and it went wrong. It's his job to execute on the plays called in from the OC. He can check to a run if he sees an adjustment in the defense, but he doesn't just change plays when he feels like it. I didn't understand why they didn't call a read option rolling out where he could pass or run, or the typical check to Lynch. They had two time outs, and three plays to make it one yard. It's hard to like the Seahawks when it seems like Sherman is the voice of the team. He's such a punk.