It's on us now. US!

4merper4mer

If I could write the script, the Patriots will play the AFC Championship game in Buffalo next year and it will end with a decisive Bills victory with Brady sitting on the bench with a towel over his head and not knowing for sure where the heck he is (like Joe Montana in the 93 game with KC). Bon Jovi is seen weeping uncontrollably on Bob Kraft's shoulder. Belichick snaps and assaults a reporter after the game and is arrested. The following day, after he somewhat recovers from his concussion, Brady announces his retirement.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Deion Sanders said after the game, dumbest call in Superbowl history. Slant pass on the 1 yard line?!

I'm ready for the Bills to dominate the division once again and this time around win the Superbowl. The Bills have assembled a very solid coaching staff. Hiring Roman as the OC and Kromer as the O-line coach will pay huge dividends for the Bills. I'm ready for the next football season to start.

I'm in super pessimist mode right now.

Rex hasn't really had any success in recent years against the Pats (or anyone really). And I don't see the Patriots getting any worse next year... in fact, without Revis's contract, I think they'll pick up more players to make them even more dominant.

And we all know the NFL has basically forgotten about any investigation at this point.

I'm in super pessimist mode right now.

Rex hasn't really had any success in recent years against the Pats (or anyone really). And I don't see the Patriots getting any worse next year... in fact, without Revis's contract, I think they'll pick up more players to make them even more dominant.

And we all know the NFL has basically forgotten about any investigation at this point.

There will be plenty of threads for you.

This one is for those of us looking forward to seeing all of America cheer as we pound the crap out of them twice next year and win the division by three games.

There will be plenty of threads for you.

This one is for those of us looking forward to seeing all of America cheer as we pound the crap out of them twice next year and win the division by three games.

I'm sure part of it is just the initial emotional reaction of the Patriots being handed the game by the world's worst call, and then the subsequent blowing of their franchise by the media... and a whole new round of "The Patriot Way".

I'm sure part of it is just the initial emotional reaction of the Patriots being handed the game by the world's worst call, and then the subsequent blowing of their franchise by the media... and a whole new round of "The Patriot Way".

Brady, Wilfork a year older. The investigation will yield some severe punishment, probably their number 32 pick. They certainly had their share of good fortune this year, can't count on it again. The way they started the year they looked done, it will end before much longer. Probably due for a Brady injury.

Brady is not the same but Belichick is amazing. I have no problem saying it.

Also, Brady at 80% of what he was is still better than just about any NFL QB right now, aside from maybe Rogers and Manning if he is healthy.

But you give Belichick a top 1-3 QB in the league and he is going to keep winning. The key is that, while Brady wants to play til he's 45 (and some part of me wants to see it happen just because it would be cool) there is a reason why it does not happen. Favre had one of the best seasons of his career at age 40, then was awful at age 41.

The body eventually wears down at that age. It doesn't have to be injury.

Brady, Wilfork a year older. The investigation will yield some severe punishment, probably their number 32 pick. They certainly had their share of good fortune this year, can't count on it again. The way they started the year they looked done, it will end before much longer. Probably due for a Brady injury.

Another positive is that there is a good chance that Revis will be gone as well unless they can work a new contract or decide to pay him $25M.

Another positive is that there is a good chance that Revis will be gone as well unless they can work a new contract or decide to pay him $25M.

Every year is different. That's is why I don't just assume we don't need Revis on our D. It helps Sammy, hurts NE. We can't just depend on our D to be the same.

The Only reason Seattle did not beat them is because they gave the game away. Did you even watch the game??

Oh so there is going to be an asterisk next to the Patriots 2014 NFL champions? A win is a win and a loss is a loss. Welcome to the NFL