It's on us now. US!

4merper4mer

Rex is a great coach AND he hates New England* more than any of us

Denver's WR Thomas was quoted on Pro Football Talk as saying that some guys on that team didn't want to go play in New England* and looked past the Colts.

That tells you a lot. I GUARANTEE Rex is ready to round up his team and go play them tonight on some field in a park in Boston if need be.

This team will be ready and riled up AND coached very well.

Watching Rex give up on the team he had back in December was all the proof I needed... Rex Ryan is NOT a great coach.... Not at this point in time... The Pats are good because they do the the things they're SUPPOSED to do, WHEN they're supposed to do it.. We suck because we're the polar opposite. The people in charge of drafting here don't draft well... The people in charge of coaching here don't coach well... For the past 15 years NO ONE in this organization has done their job... For the past 15 years "DO YOUR JOB" has been THEIR MOTTO...

Ryan can't fix what's wrong... He doesn't understand the problem... How does Rex get immunity from the fiasco that was the 2014 New York Jets???? Please say something other than "The jets lost players" over the years, Because NE lost players too!

Somehow they were able to replenish their ranks without breaking the bank or consistently getting high draft picks

I envy anyone who truly cannot see the difference between us and them, consider yourself lucky...

Edited by #34fan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in super pessimist mode right now. Rex hasn't really had any success in recent years against the Pats (or anyone really). .

Lost 2 games to the pats w Geno Smith and linebackers playing corner by a combined 3 points fwiw.

Watching Rex give up on the team he had back in December was all the proof I needed... Rex Ryan is NOT a great coach....

Yea like when they won the last game of the season ? Please don't make stuff up to assist with your anti rex crusade.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Watching Rex give up on the team he had back in December was all the proof I needed... Rex Ryan is NOT a great coach.... Not at this point in time... The Pats are good because they do the the things they're SUPPOSED to do, WHEN they're supposed to do it.. We suck because we're the polar opposite. The people in charge of drafting here don't draft well... The people in charge of coaching here don't coach well... For the past 15 years NO ONE in this organization has done their job... For the past 15 years "DO YOUR JOB" has been THEIR MOTTO...

Ryan can't fix what's wrong... He doesn't understand the problem... How does Rex get immunity from the fiasco that was the 2014 New York Jets???? Please say something other than "The jets lost players" over the years, Because NE lost players too!

Somehow they were able to replenish their ranks without breaking the bank or consistently getting high draft picks

I envy anyone who truly cannot see the difference between us and them, consider yourself lucky...

I think you answered your own question.

I normally hate the Grammar Police on Forums but I am somewhat saddened by the butchering of the English language that I see so prevalent. Now, instead of the contraction like "would've", there's a consistent use of "would of", "could of", "should of" including in business documents, national news articles, etc.

And don't get me started on the use of same sounding words like their/there/they're and our/are

And don't get me started on the use of same sounding words like their/there/they're and our/are.

The last sentence just looks better when it ends with a period, but that's just my opinion. Oops, I mean that is just my opinion.