Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish this kid would go to the Boston Gobe.

if I were the Globe I would pay the kid anything

thing he wanted for the real story

This is why I wish someone like Kim Dotcom or Richard Branson were Bills fans. They'd publicly offer this kid a million dollars to spill the beans on all of the Patriots' dirty little secrets.

Oh that rogue locker room attendant!! How insulting is that to our intelligence?? Does the NFL really think that we will just believe that some locker room attendant went and did this on his own?!?

sure does feel like the NFL takes us all for morons

Edited by dwight in philly

So this is how the NFL is going to play this? Really?

Back and forth through the media?

IF THEY HAVE EVIDENCE THEN RELEASE THE REPORT!

If not then why are they doing his? Why are they letting this play out in the media through leaks? Are they trying to destroy the integrity of the league?

I said it before and I will say it again. If the league has concrete evidence that the Patriots tampered with football and they sit on it till after the Super Bowl THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM IT! Especially if the Patriots win.

Haha, they cant try and burry it on a Friday evening press release but there is no good way to say hey, our leagues champion, cheated in the AFC title game.

Oh that rogue locker room attendant!! How insulting is that to our intelligence?? Does the NFL really think that we will just believe that some locker room attendant went and did this on his own?!?

he has a twitter account with 122 followers and growing

@RogueBallBoy: Time to get my passports in order #Patriots #SuperBowlXLIX @TimBenzWEEI

more good comments from the net

Because locker room attendants always take it on their own to make huge game-altering decisions. I am sure that Belichik and Brady are absolutely stunned that this ever happened.

By the way, check the locker room attendants bank account in about 6 months to a year. It just might unexplainably get inflated from another mysterious source.

This is really starting to hit the sports news now.

most pundits are saying that there is no way this attendant would deflate the balls on his own.

it's simply not believable and most are saying

the the patriots are cheaters for sure.

It's unthinkable that anyone lower than a coach or player would ever have the balls to do something like this on their own. We're talking about handling the tools of millionaire celebrities as a low-level employee. It'd be like some lowly sound tech altering the whole sound system for a Metallica concert without consulting the band.

Absolutely no way that Brady doesnt know that the football pressure was different.

He knows it gives him an unfair advantage in the wet cold weather.

Bellichick may be covering for Brady with that stupid science lecture on Saturday; but no one believes that Bellichick doesnt look for any advantage he can get -legal or illegal.

So all youy Patriot trolls who say What does fair have to do with this, listen to Bill Polians explanation why it matters

more good comments from the net

Because locker room attendants always take it on their own to make huge game-altering decisions. I am sure that Belichik and Brady are absolutely stunned that this ever happened.

By the way, check the locker room attendants bank account in about 6 months to a year. It just might unexplainably get inflated from another mysterious source.

@sportspickle: Rogue Patriots Ball Boy Said to Have Been Influenced by Deflating Video Games and Rap Music About Deflation - http://t.co/x634ecWFkh