• carrington
    • peters
    • stevie
    • lynch
    • levitre
    • branch
    • bell
    • other

The problem with Levitre is that his game has fallen off a cliff in Tennessee. He will be cut this offseason. If you want to Leo the line take Peters back and bump Glenn inside or to RT and have bookends.

Is that because of injury? Is that a permanent thing, or something that just held him down this year? I haven't been keeping up. . . .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that because of injury? Is that a permanent thing, or something that just held him down this year? I haven't been keeping up. . . .

He almost was benched his first year there. He was coming off of an injury but was bad again last year. It looks like they are just going to cut their losses on him this year. He has been nowhere near the player that he was here.

I don't understand how people would pick Marshawn over Peters.

For me I voted Marshawn (it was tough) because he is the best back in football IMO. He is a winner and has at least a few good years left. If the Bills want to play ground and pound, you might as well have the best pounder in the world. You couldn't really go wrong with Peters or Marshawn though.

For me I voted Marshawn (it was tough) because he is the best back in football IMO. He is a winner and has at least a few good years left. If the Bills want to play ground and pound, you might as well have the best pounder in the world. You couldn't really go wrong with Peters or Marshawn though.

If the Bills want to play ground and pound, like you said, we'd need a solid OL. Peters is a top tier left tackle. I agree Marshawn is solid, but if he is being met by LBs at the LOS then he wouldn't be too effective.

If the Bills want to play ground and pound, like you said, we'd need a solid OL. Peters is a top tier left tackle. I agree Marshawn is solid, but if he is being met by LBs at the LOS then he wouldn't be too effective.

That's why it was tough for me. Marshawn runs through contact better than anyone in the NFL. His OL hasn't been great in recent years but his production has been consistent.

Peters is a franchise LT. He would solidify the line. Both players appear headed for the HOF and are currently playing some of their best ball.

The problem with just about every guy listed above (Byrd, Levitre, Stevie, etc...) those guys have been atrocious since leaving the Bills. Whitner and Poz are still playing well though.

For me the decision is between Peters and Fitzpatrick. Peters is clearly the better and more valuable player, but I do't know if he gets us to the playoffs. I think Fitzpatrick is enough to push us over the "hump." Either way, we need to plug in our QB of the future soon.

I love Marshawn, but my guess is he has a year, or two tops, left in the league. I suspect his style of running is going to knock him out with life-long back problems, starting soon.

Peters. Then I can finally agree with all the kick Cordy in slide posts. Line would go Peters Glenn, Wood Urbik Henderson. That is more than servicable and would produce a running game with just about any back in the league.

i said lynch.in hindsight cj is a limited RB, ie he loves stretch plays with sweeps and screens. Lynch is a true power downhill RB. he was having a good year with the bills. but idont know why we drafted them both back to back