N.O. Saints ownership in turmoil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat, bald, broke, 52 aint getting it done?

She wouldn't be into me either....

Is there someone within the Saints - like a Russ Brandon - who assumes ownership responsibilities due to benson's current state? Or was that Rita?

It was Rita (now Gayle). He is surrounded by the biggest bunch of incompetent yes men in all of sports. His top guys are decent (Loomis and Lausha) and the football ops department okay. The people that he has tasked to run his business couldn't run a gas station well in my opinion.

I think that both is probably the right way to characterize it. That is part of the reason that it is going to get so nasty. Each side has a point but there is a good deal of "dirt" on one another that could appear if they decide to stoop to those levels. Benson has virtually lost his mind but that has nothing to do with the fact that the team may be better off in Gayle's hands than Rita's. The family is saying that Gayle swooped in and took advantage of their senile father/grandfather. Tom is basically saying that he thinks that his entitled kids/grandkids are not the right people to control the future of the franchises.

I don't think that you are her type

She of the lipstick variety? If that's the case, then I'm SHOCKED to hear about her daddy issues. :rolleyes:

Also, if that's the case, reminds me of the one of the most prominent families we have here in MY backyard, the Pritzkers and their son-turned-daughter Jim-turned-Jenny.

Before and after.

She of the lipstick variety? If that's the case, then I'm SHOCKED to hear about her daddy issues. :rolleyes:

Also, if that's the case, reminds me of the one of the most prominent families we have here in MY backyard, the Pritzkers and their son-turned-daughter Jim-turned-Jenny.

Before and after.

Sweet BeJezus Big Cat.

Do NOT use that after photo as your avatar. I'm begging you!

Before and after.

I don't think that her family approves of her lifestyle. If I were in Rita's shoes I would have played that card (she still may). If she says that is the reason for her firing than this thing is REALLY going to hit the fan.

Start a Brees in Buffalo thread!! Provides great fun when people think you are saying its gunna happen

Lock up your wives, daughters, girlfriends and cheerleaders!

BTW- I mean that in a completely PC way! :rolleyes:

Edited by Buftex

Before and after.

I really thought that one of those links was going to be Peter Pan.

Sweet BeJezus Big Cat.

Do NOT use that after photo as your avatar. I'm begging you!

Yeah. It's like something out of a bad soap opera.

I really thought that one of those links was going to be Peter Pan.

Instead I went for something with actual shock value. :flirt:

I don't think that her family approves of her lifestyle. If I were in Rita's shoes I would have played that card (she still may). If she says that is the reason for her firing than this thing is REALLY going to hit the fan.

Yeah, I'm sure they've been waiting out this "phase" since her Sophomore year at (Tulane? Welsley? Brown?).

Yeah. It's like something out of a bad soap opera.

Instead I went for something with actual shock value. :flirt:

Yeah, I'm sure they've been waiting out this "phase" since her Sophomore year at (Tulane? Welsley? Brown?).

You are on fire today Big Cat!!

Can you imagine though the backlash if she claimed that was why she was fired?!? You thought that the Donald Sterling tapes were bad imagine if that was his own granddaughter??

Before and after.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

from the article...

•Benson's diet has deteriorated to the point that he rarely consumes full meals and subsists mainly on "candy, ice cream, sodas and red wine."

What's wrong with that diet, looks good to me.

Before and after.

Is that Chris Farley in the second pic?

You are on fire today Big Cat!!

Can you imagine though the backlash if she claimed that was why she was fired?!? You thought that the Donald Sterling tapes were bad imagine if that was his own granddaughter??

I mean, if she has ACTUAL proof that the white-bread patriarch/patriarchy was the only thing, or even the most substantial thing standing between her and advancement through an NFL franchise, then that would be bad.

Never mind that being a victim of discrimination does not a competent anything make.

If she cries wolf and is caught, then the whole lesbian stereotype of being uptight, thin-skinned and humorless carries on and whiteys like us (most of us) are even further confused by precisely what makes for "oppressed," here in 2015.

from the article...

•Benson's diet has deteriorated to the point that he rarely consumes full meals and subsists mainly on "candy, ice cream, sodas and red wine."

What's wrong with that diet, looks good to me.

Is that Chris Farley in the second pic?

I know, right?

y8DTCSp.jpg

I mean, if she has ACTUAL proof that the white-bread patriarch/patriarchy was the only thing, or even the most substantial thing standing between her and advancement through an NFL franchise, then that would be bad.

Never mind that being a victim of discrimination does not a competent anything make.

If she cries wolf and is caught, then the whole lesbian stereotype of being uptight, thin-skinned and humorless carries on and whiteys like us (most of us) are even further confused by precisely what makes for "oppressed," here in 2015.

I know, right?

y8DTCSp.jpg

What could play out is a behind closed doors family fight with ugly emotional things said that wouldn't be anywhere near discussion with an average employee

"I was calling my granddaughter a filthy tramp, not my vp of operations!"

I know, right?

y8DTCSp.jpg

Whoa

What could play out is a behind closed doors family fight with ugly emotional things said that wouldn't be anywhere near discussion with an average employee

"I was calling my granddaughter a filthy tramp, not my vp of operations!"

Sounds like that argument may not stay "behind closed doors" for much longer, though.

Families. Aint they great?