New England Patriots caught deflating game balls

FireChan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban them from the Super Bowl. This is to the absurd level now with this team. Spygate and now this. Who knows what they have done that they have not been caught doing. 2 year post season ban, and Colts to SB.

The Patriots surely just cheated these two times (the first one being an 8-year period) and absolutely no other times, HATERS.

Really should have been the Baltimore - Colts matchup for the AFCCG

Absolutely . Half the team eligible . What a shame

@BruceFeldmanCFB: Patriots>RT @DanWetzel: That's 16% under inflated. A LB for the Colts, who rarely touches the ball, notices. But not the refs? Strange story

Wtf right?

Don't forget huge advantage to rb holding onto ball with confidence . What was turnover margin or dropped pass differential

@JasonLaCanfora: There appeared to be less air in some kicking balls which may have had an impact on the depth of punts and kickoffs in AFC Divisional game

Don't teams bring their own kicking balls too?

I know those are now watched like a hawk because Jerry said that Seattle snuck in a slick ball in the famous Tony Romo game in Seatlle (which I was at). Jerry got that rule passed the following year.

So riddle me this, Batman...

The NFL has changed about 12 rules over the last ten years or so to increase offense, and make the game more exciting, and easier to pass, and harder to defend the pass, and yada yada yada.

This week we find out it's a lot easier to pass and catch a football when it is slightly deflated.

HEY, NFL! I got a great idea! Keep the rules the same and DEFLATE THE FRIGGIN'FOOTBALL two pounds!

The Pats. What else can be said. A franchise synonymous with cheating. A team who has yet to win a Super Bowl that wasn't under a cloud of suspicion. The snake oil salesmen of the NFl.

Bill Belicheat and the New England Deflatriots

Edited by dubs