Super Bowl 50 (Buffalo)

major

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup... Mario and Kyle are on the downsides of their career. Dareus might go elsewhere. We might lose Hughes this off season. This year is basically our shot, then it's downhill.

Mario just had the best season of his career. I'd hold off on calling it the downside just yet.

If this yera is our last shot we're screwed cause last time I checked EJ was our leading candidate for QB at the present time and sadly I don't think he is a super-bowl caliber QB. Unless we pull of a miraculous trade or hit the lotto in the draft its 2016 at the earliest.

Mario just had the best season of his career. I'd hold off on calling it the downside just yet.

Sorry, should say it's incoming. He's hitting the summit right now and has to come down soon ;)

But still, 75% of KW, and 85% of MW, is pretty good. But if we want them at their peak (or as peak as it's gonna get going forward) this upcoming year is our best shot. Hopefully our GM can fill some holes on offense, get Hughes re-signed, extend Dareus, and turn this thing around.

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to have this on the table as a possibility. If we can make a step forward at QB and O line.... keep most of what we currently have... we have shown that we can play with the best. Look at how we did against GB and they were in the NFC Championship. I'm sure with Rex here our mission to stick it to the Pats will be greater than ever and we have enough talent to be able to. However it just might be the flavor of Kool-aid I'm drinking tonight, but still... not saying it will happen, just it's possible