Bills game in LONDON

Peter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is Oct 25. 8 ticket limit unless you're a registered ticket broker or licensed travel agent. You can check the Bills website for their official travel packages. I've chosen to handle my own plans. Dont feel like paying the extra premium by using a 3rd party.

This will be my 1ST TIME i will ever see a live nfl football game ! And a Bills one !

I'M SO HAPPY !

Just got tickets !!!

• Section BK 124
  • Row 27
  • Seats 49-50

i was kind of panicked because last years the wembley tickets sold fast, i hope seats are fine !

WOOHOOO

THANKS FOR THE TOPIC AUSSIE !!

WOOHOOO

Btw, cost of the ticket will be drop in the bucket compared to all the other costs.

If I was going , would buy the best ticket a available.

Be interesting g to see if fuel prices start to effect plane fares. They hedge I think and lock in costs like a year in advance, so maybe fares for this time period will reflect current prices.

One can hope at least.

I also orderet my tickets today for the London game. This is also my first live Bills game( could be the second game, if Bills is playing @Jets on September 20th.)

SectionBK 130

Row30

Seats232 - 233

Hope to see many Bills fans in the stands.:)

Of course RIGHT AFTER I bought my tickets I finally found a description of the Sapphire package which I was looking for for over a week. And it was all on a page I had visited a dozen times, down at the bottom.

Sounds really fun. Hosted dinners and drinks before the game and during halftime and stuff. A little pricey though.

Ugh, hope I don't regret this. I booked one of their hotel/ticket packages.

Spoke with my sister though, she spent about a week there for the Olympics, about what she would recommend if only having a few days to sightsee. She recommending doing one of the "hop on, hop off" bus tours and also the London Eye. Pay the extra to get to the front of the Eye or you'll be standing in line for hours.