Aaron Kromer : O Line coach

Reed83HOF

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hire a coach who went public with throwing a player under the bus? If I were a player, I'd question his credibility on that basis alone. Not a fan of this hire.

GO BILLS!!!

I can't hate a coach for saying his quarterback sucks. I'm not a coach but I say the Bills quarterbacks suck all the time. Throw them under a bus? I would love to!

First of all, accountability doesn't end with an apology.

Character is everyday and this just happened a few months ago so it's not like people are noting something that is miles in the past.

We discuss issues/concerns here. It's a fan message board. Don't get yourself so exercised.

true....and I gave my take on the discussion

John, I don't know if anyone thinks Kromer is irredeemable, only that he made a major mistake.

You're right though. Everyone makes mistakes. He can come back from this.

The difficulty for him will be that every time an article comes out with unnamed sources attention will swing his way. Maybe not from the players, but definitely the fans; lucky for us our opinions don't matter.

It was a mistake and it does complicate things, but to continue the glass half full argument someone used up thread...I choose to believe that Rex is getting the most loyal assistant coach out there. Kromer won't make the same mistake again, he'd be a marrone to even contemplate it. He'll coach his ass off (whatever that means) and keep his mouth shut.

The thing I like most about Roman is that he puts together a system/offense that takes advantage of his players strengths & to cover their weaknesses. We also now have a better O-line coach & QB coach than we had last year. Things are looking good. We just have to sign guys like CJ & Hughes.

I love the idea of Hughes on 1 end at OLB & Kiko at the other.

Frankly, I really don't think the Kromer hiring stops us from bringing in Cutler at all. Kromer made a huge mistake. He apologized. Everyone moved past it. These guys are professionals. A lot rides on them being on the same page and being men. Cutler and Kromer understand this better than anyone. They can not only work together again they can triumph together. Look at Doug Marrone and Mike Williams for instance.

Frankly, I really don't think the Kromer hiring stops us from bringing in Cutler at all. Kromer made a huge mistake. He apologized. Everyone moved past it. These guys are professionals. A lot rides on them being on the same page and being men. Cutler and Kromer understand this better than anyone. They can not only work together again they can triumph together. Look at Doug Marrone and Mike Williams for instance.

I lol'd

this post fills me with unconfidence!

It took a lot to set that up, but it was worth it

That was excellent!