Has it occurred to anyone else....

MattM

....that "LeRoi" means "the King" in French. Guess what "Rex" is Latin for?

Sorry if someone else has previously pointed this out, but I'm too lazy to check through all the discussion threads.

If it is you, Rex, a sincere WNY welcome--you're just what the doctor ordered to shake things up around here!

....that "LeRoi" means "the King" in French. Guess what "Rex" is Latin for?

Sorry if someone else has previously pointed this out, but I'm too lazy to check through all the discussion threads.

If it is you, Rex, a sincere WNY welcome--you're just what the doctor ordered to shake things up around here!

Pretty prophetic of him to join the board in 2009, then

Has it ever occurred to anyone that "Leroi" is an alternate spelling for "Leroy," and that's Mark Harmon's character's first name on NCIS? And Harmon was a football player...

Sorry if somebody else already pointed this out...but if it is you, Mark, welcome to the board, and tell Pam Dawber she has my sympathies.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that "Leroi" is an alternate spelling for "Leroy," and that's Mark Harmon's character's first name on NCIS? And Harmon was a football player...

Sorry if somebody else already pointed this out...but if it is you, Mark, welcome to the board, and tell Pam Dawber she has my sympathies.

This reminds me of when Marv Levy cut superman.

Who is Kaiser Sose?!

Kevin Bacon

I found it interesting that terry quotes the "tracking the jet" thread here. Maybe Leroi is him. Imagine the possibility if a lifelong Sabres and bills fan joined a message board...