First Mock Draft

xsoldier54

Went ahead and did a quick mock draft on Fanspeak. I like the results. What do you think?

50: R2P18
TE MAXX WILLIAMS
MINNESOTA
81: R3P17
G CONNOR HANRATTY
NOTRE DAME
110: R4P14
CB SENQUEZ GOLSON
OLE MISS
129: R5P1
RB JAVORIUS ALLEN
USC
147: R5P19
WR AUSTIN HILL
ARIZONA
178: R6P18
QB GARRETT GRAYSON
COLORADO STATE
209: R7P17
G BEN BECKWITH
MISSISSIPPI STATE

we don;t have a 4th unless we get one for Bryd on the comp section

Got this from the Bills website. Looks like we do.

The Bills made a handful of trades in the 2014 NFL draft, some of which affected their pick total in 2015. Here’s a look at where things stand right now.

The Bills made a handful of trades in the 2014 NFL draft, some of which affected their pick total in 2015. Here’s a look at where things stand right now.
2015 draft picks traded away
1st round pick – to Cleveland
4th round pick – to Cleveland
Possible conditional pick to Philadelphia (Bryce Brown trade)
2015 draft picks added
4th round pick – from San Francisco (Stevie Johnson trade)
5th round pick – from Tampa Bay
So at this point Buffalo has a total of seven picks for the 2015 draft (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th, 7th), but they could lose one if certain statistical figures are attained by Bryce Brown for the Bills in the 2014 season.

Got this from the Bills website. Looks like we do.

2015 draft picks traded away
1st round pick – to Cleveland
4th round pick – to Cleveland
Possible conditional pick to Philadelphia (Bryce Brown trade)
2015 draft picks added
4th round pick – from San Francisco (Stevie Johnson trade)
5th round pick – from Tampa Bay
So at this point Buffalo has a total of seven picks for the 2015 draft (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th, 7th), but they could lose one if certain statistical figures are attained by Bryce Brown for the Bills in the 2014 season.

The pick acquired for Stevie was sent to the Eagles for Bryce Brown: http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/01/eagles_will_receiver_4th_round_pick_in_2015_nfl_draft_from_buffalo_bills_for_running_back_bryce_brow.html

In terms of your mock. I think taking 2 OGs is overkill as we already have a young OG in Richardson and likely Chris Williams on the roster. Urbik is also under contract and you have to think we're going to sign an OG. Yet I do like Maxx Williams, Allen and Grayson. I'm not sure if Allen or Grayson will be available so late but if so all the better for us.

Edited by The Jokeman

The pick acquired for Stevie was sent to the Eagles for Bryce Brown: http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/01/eagles_will_receiver_4th_round_pick_in_2015_nfl_draft_from_buffalo_bills_for_running_back_bryce_brow.html

In terms of your mock. I think taking 2 OGs is overkill as we already have a young OG in Richardson and likely Chris Williams on the roster. Urbik is also under contract and you have to think we're going to sign an OG. Yet I do like Maxx Williams, Allen and Grayson. I'm not sure if Allen or Grayson will be available so late but if so all the better for us.

Thanks for the update. I just used the picks available on the Fanspeak draft engine. I appreciate your critique. I figured with the way our guards played last year if we could get 2 in the draft that couldn't be a bad thing. All the best.

I played along. I took overvaluing of QBs into account and assumed we addressed OG in free agency.

50. Bryce Petty - QB Baylor

81. Nick O'Leary - TE Florida St.

110 Senquez Golson - CB Ole Miss

129 Jeremy Langford - RB Michigan St.

147 Corey Robinson - OT South Carolina

178 Kevin White - CB TCU

209 Nick Marshall - QB Auburn

FWIW - I could have had O'Leary or Gurley in that spot.

Edited by DJasper Probincrux III

max headroom

Stayin :thumbsup:

Lol im 30 and I remember this guy being a lil scary to me haha. Had a Robocop type thing going on. His name was Max Headroom!!!?!?!

I played along. I took overvaluing of QBs into account and assumed we addressed OG in free agency.

50. Bryce Petty - QB Baylor

81. Nick O'Leary - TE Florida St.

110 Senquez Golson - CB Ole Miss

129 Jeremy Langford - RB Michigan St.

147 Corey Robinson - OT South Carolina

178 Kevin White - CB TCU

209 Nick Marshall - QB Auburn

FWIW - I could have had O'Leary or Gurley in that spot.

Not big on petty. But you got me with the nick Marshall in the 7th. That would be a steal. I thought no one would pull the trigger on that

Rd 2 Tre Jackson OG Florida St

Rd 3 Mike Davis RB SC St

Rd 4 Shaq Williams OLB Notre Dame

Rd 5 Isaac Seumalo C Oregon St

Rd 5 Rory Anderson TE SC ST

Rd 6 Tim Scott CB North Carolina

Rd 7 Bo Wallace QB Ole Miss

UDFA Lyndon Trail OLB/DE Norfolk ST