"Building A Bully"

I was really not excited about the Rex hire. Didn't think it was a great fit. Thought we needed a offensive minded coach but after hearing the press conferense I am all in on Rex. It was awesome to hear his brash statements to hear the confidence in his voice. to know that there is an owner willing to go and spend the money to get the final pieces and to have a coach who just might back up the talk. I think what was best was when Rex had a sly smile when asked about the Patriots. Finally dont be surprised to see more FA come our way to play with Rex.

One thing about Rex in buffalo. he will fire up the base. he already has.

After being the butt of a lot of jokes over the years. he seemed very sincere, and sold himself very well IMO.

Finally a HC with true passion.

Nothing wrong in the NFL with being the Bully, and finally a guy who can and has beat the pats*

looking at the candidates out there this year.I really feel they got the best one.

All Hail El Pegul!!!!!

One thing about Rex in buffalo. he will fire up the base. he already has.

After being the butt of a lot of jokes over the years. he seemed very sincere, and sold himself very well IMO.

Finally a HC with true passion.

Nothing wrong in the NFL with being the Bully, and finally a guy who can and has beat the pats*

looking at the candidates out there this year.I really feel they got the best one.

All Hail El Pegul!!!!!

+1

He isn't Bill Parcells.

He has been boasting and brash for his whole career, and the Jets got progressively worse under him.

I am hopeful, but not because of his press conference demeanor.

I am hopeful as well. There were many factors that went into the demise of the Jets. I think Rex is a solid hire and a huge upgrade over Maroon.

but it is a breath of fresh air how Kim and Terry went after the best on the market and realised that a young coach would not work well with this team. also seems like a real committment to win at all cost maybe no more cash to cap crap

Edited by SUNTANBILLSFAN

I am hopeful as well. There were many factors that went into the demise of the Jets. I think Rex is a solid hire and a huge upgrade over Maroon.

Oh yeah, he is an upgrade for sure!

I just think it's odd that people would buy into someone because of a boastful personality. Hue Jackson wanted to "build a bully" too...didn't happen.

TBD should take down the EJ draft video and put up Rex's presser. More because it was fantastic!

+1

Did anybody hear Rex's interview on Moving the Chains with Pat Kirwan? I heard portions of it and loved every word. Rex is going to get this ship moving in the right direction.

please someone post quotes

+1

please someone post quotes

The two sound bites I heard were that he going to rebuild the OL, it all starts there so you can run the ball in December and January. The other was praising all the loyal hard core fans. Even a shout out to trucker John who calls the show all the time.

Rex would do it but doubt Pegs will

Incognito was never that good. I can understand (barely) why some might have wanted to bring him in during the season when the O-line struggled so badly. But now, in the off-season, there are a bunch of way better options than bringing in that lunkhead.

Are you in some way anxious to cheer for Incognito?