"Building A Bully"

He isn't Bill Parcells.

He has been boasting and brash for his whole career, and the Jets got progressively worse under him.

I am hopeful, but not because of his press conference demeanor.

I think you can see by what was said in the press conf, Rex said something to the effect "Keep drafting the player you've been drafting". A coach can improve players but in the end it all comes down to talent, With that being said we need to improve the talent in a couple area's and we should be fine.

First and for most is O-line, fix that and even EJ in Year 3 has a chance.

It's certainly better than hearing 'it's hard to win in the NFL'.

I am down with Rex, not my first choice but I know the players will play for him. Let's face it, it all comes down to EJ being a decent QB or Whaley finding a viable option. A couple of New OL and slightly better QB play and the Bills are a playoff team.

You know what one game makes me optimistic about the hire? Can't remember the year (last fifteen all start to run together) but Bills were something like 4-2 with Fitzpatrick at QB with Jets coming into the Ralph. The Jets just absolutely, physically manhandled us. That game ended that particular season. Hope to see that on a regular basis for the good guys in 2015. If you remember that game, someone idiot in the front office had us wearing all white at home. Lame.