moshermw

My top five Rex quotes from the PC:

#5 -- "you deserve a loyal coach"

#4 -- "we will build a bully"

#3 -- "the OL is my pride and joy"

#2 -- "we will be a nightmare to play"

#1 -- "I still want the Patriots* most"

Top five takeaways:

#5 -- huge vote of confidence for Whaley (so happy about this)

#4 -- Donnie Henderson stayin'

#3 -- Brandon in charge of "budgets" (the new Overdorf/Littman?)

#2 -- all options open at QB but not giving up on EJ

#1 -- the Bills will truly be a "family" again

:beer:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top five takeaways:

Sounds like a plan to me.

Top five takeaways:

Conclusion: we're not dooomed !

Conclusion: we're not dooomed !

Well, today is a day to feel good about the Bills, whether it is well-founded or not.

I do think, though, that without question, things are looking up.

Pretty soon the massively sad state of affairs around here under past ownership is going to be a distant (and bad) memory.

Thank goodness!

Top five takeaways:

A lot to like about the presser, one thing that grabbed my attention was Pegula's quote on Brandon/Rex, "Don't let him leave the building" or something along those lines. I wish that guy would get out of any position that allows him to give football opinions.

Top five takeaways:

Very well said.

Well, in respect to his not knowing who the QB will be, at least he's consistent on that side of the ball with indecision.

So you've concluded that he's indecisive because he didn't state publicly today exactly what the plan is going forward, and didn't commit 100% to a specific plan or give a name prior to the start of free agency. You're showing your ignorance there, bud. Stop digging that hole you're in.

was this press conference, or a pep rally, I vote pep rally, only thing missing was the confetti and photo ops of baby kissing, maybe that is on future agenda, I think the P's were played, but it's not my money, how does that song go a fool and money...

was this press conference, or a pep rally, I vote pep rally, only thing missing was the confetti and photo ops of baby kissing, maybe that is on future agenda, I think the P's were played, but it's not my money, how does that song go a fool and money...

:lol: And this is different from every other introductory press conference in the world how? Every one is a pep rally.

But don't let facts stand in the way of your crusade.

So you've concluded that he's indecisive because he didn't state publicly today exactly what the plan is going forward, and didn't commit 100% to a specific plan or give a name prior to the start of free agency. You're showing your ignorance there, bud. Stop digging that hole you're in.

It is his first week on the job. If he announced who the starting QB is (or any othe player) on opening day, people would complain that he did not bother to do his homework and get to know the players. FA season has not even started. The draft is months away.

This is like Sully complaining that the Pegulas were in over their heads when they were interviewing so many (in his view) people for the HC position.

Sully . . . oh, I am sorry, rumblefish, did you expect it (or any other PC introducing a HC around the league) to be like the Debbie Downer skit on SNL?!?

He is not free to negotiate yet, but his contract is up, and over, and he is not getting paid anymore. You can't negotiate with there guys but I would imagine you can talk about them if someone asks you about them. Not sure about that. The NFL probably discourages it, and the Eagles have a window now to negotiate with him to re-sign. But I doubt it's tampering.

If I'm not mistaken, contracts usually last through the end of the league season, not when the pay checks stop. So yes, if Bills declare an interest in Sanchez now, it would be tampering.

and for the record I watched Mike F today, he said the press conference today was identical to the one Ryan had when he got hired by the Jets 6 years ago, and he like everyone else is entitled to his opinion, and from what I have heard him say in the past he likes Ryan, so what does that tell you, finally people call others names on this site, when they don't agree with posts, that's pretty juvenile, in my opinion

and for the record I watched Mike F today, he said the press conference today was identical to the one Ryan had when he got hired by the Jets 6 years ago, and he like everyone else is entitled to his opinion, and from what I have heard him say in the past he likes Ryan, so what does that tell you, finally people call others names on this site, when they don't agree with posts, that's pretty juvenile, in my opinion

So you're ignorant of history too? Mike F HATES Ryan.