Lee Smith Fan Page

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lee-smith.gif

I think that is Ruben Brown in the stands B-)

4 penalties for 26 yards. Wow that's alot. Wonder how many of his blocks led to solid gains by the RBs? I'm betting it's more than 26 yds

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SmitLe00/penalties/2014/

yes I know he soooooooo horrible, must be a typo, should be 260 yds.

So I take it you didn't watch many Bills games this year? Or maybe you just blocked out the bad memories... ;)

His standard is a guy contributing roughly as many yards as he takes away. Our net zero yards offensive design this year really got him excited.

His standard is a guy contributing roughly as many yards as he takes away. Our net zero yards offensive design this year really got him excited.

You think Lee Smith contributed net zero? You can't laud the 3 TE blocking scheme that we ran entirely too much, while simultaneously giving the TE's no credit for the run game.

So I take it you didn't watch many Bills games this year? Or maybe you just blocked out the bad memories... ;)

I watched every game and still have all 9 wins on my DVR. Earlier in the thread people were saying he had penalties in every game, the link I provided doesn't support that is what I'm saying.

I watched every game and still have all 9 wins on my DVR. Earlier in the thread people were saying he had penalties in every game, the link I provided doesn't support that is what I'm saying.

Exactly, people were pissed at Hackett and just transferred it to Smith because they didn't want 3 TE sets, not because he was the worst TE in the history of the League who couldn't play at a high school level currently.

Lee Smith belongs on the Texans.

because ...

This thread is Lee Smith's greatest football accomplishment.

Hahaha...post of the day

Seriously, lee smith looks like a guy who won a contest to be a football player.

I'll never forget him tripping over the 5 yard line on that easy lob pass from EJ.

He gets called for A LOT more penalties than he is worth. The guy is good for at least one dumb penalty a game, and for someone who provides so little elsewhere I cant believe his roster spot remained. Im sorry OP but he is just terrible. I hope Kirby is right that he isnt on the roster because that means we will upgraded TE just ever so slightly.

agreed

worst guy on the team. negative net impact when you account for penalty yards. If moeaki was healthy, then it would have been him chandler gragg.

Smith will be out of football next year.

agreed

worst guy on the team. negative net impact when you account for penalty yards. If moeaki was healthy, then it would have been him chandler gragg.

Smith will be out of football next year.

Did you miss this http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SmitLe00/penalties/2014/

I pray we cut Lee Smith. At least we shouldn't see anymore passes to him at the line of scrimmage anymore.

Hahaha...post of the day

Seriously, lee smith looks like a guy who won a contest to be a football player.

I'll never forget him tripping over the 5 yard line on that easy lob pass from EJ.

Laughed out loud