Lee Smith Fan Page

In all seriousness is he the worst player that the Bills have ever had? He's a blocking TE that can't block, he commits penalties constantly and is a terrible athlete.

in his case "blocking tight end" is not a compliment for his blocking ability but a euphemism. Unfortunately some think he's actually good at it because of the term used

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we did not get him in space. Why the hell arent we vying for Chan against those Browns. Pettine owes Marrone a solid. wait

nevermind.

Kirby i am getting a very negative vibe from you about Lee Smith. Certainly he has some redeeming qualities? he has been on the team for years !

Brandon pick ?

Who gets called for a 15 yard penalty when you are not even on the active roster (CJ TD run against Miami)

in his case "blocking tight end" is not a compliment for his blocking ability but a euphemism. Unfortunately some think he's actually good at it because of the

Breaking News! Bills to use franchise tag on Non- Blocking TE Lee Smith

But we did not get him in space. Why the hell arent we vying for Chan against those Browns. Pettine owes Marrone a solid. wait

nevermind.

Kirby i am getting a very negative vibe from you about Lee Smith. Certainly he has some redeeming qualities? he has been on the team for years !

Brandon pick ?

They say that he's a nice guy. He is/was really active in the community (Brian Moorman's charity in particular).

This team has avoided the TE position for years. Thank god we've had Lee.

Breaking News NE to send Bills 1round pick for the Bills to keep Lee Smith on there roster

Nothing against Lee Smith I am sure he is a great guy, but he is as bad as you can get for a blocking TE and if fans want to see improvements on our offence you get him out of Buffalo.Just not quick or strong enough to hold his position on blocks and was another reason why we sucked at running the ball.Watch the tape it don't lie.

Rex Roman sounds like a great comic book villain, a distant cousin of Lex Luther.

And the second of two paragraphs was hating the coach, not the player. I just hate the player, too.

Lee Smith caught a pass a few years ago and Eric Wood IIRC was blocking downfield and all Smith had to do was cut inside and there was a wide open field in front of him but he just ran out of bounds. Wood asked him why he didn't just cut inside and Smith said, "I don't cut."

no girly techniques here.

I opened this thread hoping there was really a Lee Smith fan page lurking on the dark corner of the internet. On geocities or something.

I'm not that skilled with the computer, but feel free

If fans want to upgrade this position then you get rid of crap players like this, your offence will not get any better keeping him on the roster.First thing new coaches do is come in and get rid of the ass kissing dead wood.

CJ ?

In all seriousness is he the worst player that the Bills have ever had? He's a blocking TE that can't block, he commits penalties constantly and is a terrible athlete.

He blocks fine, you guys are nuts

Unfortunately, this jack-ass will probably replace Lee Smith: https://twitter.com/KellenWinslowJr/status/554331219593134080

Can he catch

He blocks fine, you guys are nuts

I don't have the advanced stats here but I will bet that their YPC are actually lower when he is on the field. It's low enough as it is but when the Bills brought in those 2-3 TE sets they were horrendous. In part because the box was stacked and in part because their TEs are one of the worst position groups of any team in the entire league.

I don't have the advanced stats here but I will bet that their YPC are actually lower when he is on the field. It's low enough as it is but when the Bills brought in those 2-3 TE sets they were horrendous. In part because the box was stacked and in part because their TEs are one of the worst position groups of any team in the entire league.

3 TE sets are are used for short yardage so YPC would be expected to be low

Maybe Ryan will want him back to use his world class speed, he can stretch the defense and the other team must account for him at all times.This means both a safety and the other team's top LB on him.