Rex is scheduled for a Second Interview.

Leroi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We would be better off if Ryan doesn't bring his guys to run the offense. he doesn't know **** about it. I know we could do worse than Ryan but if this is true I don't think I would be excited. Ryan is a poor clock and situation managers and won't be an upgrade over Marrone in that regard.

You wouldn't want Trestman?

Wow. You have a severe case of inferiority complex. I genuinely think you should see someone about that.

Sorry if it hurts. Its just my opinion and I am calling it like I see it. Past hiring's prove my statement. Just trying to be realistic about who they will hire. I no longer live in the area, so no inferiority complex here.

I just heard that Rex is scheduled for a second interview next week.

He is our favorite candidate.

Gregg Roman is also our #1 choice for OC if we hire Rex.

Should be a awesome package. Let's hope it works out.

Imo

I read on ESPN that Rex wants Trestman for OC?!? What happens to Schwartz then?

Sorry if it hurts. Its just my opinion and I am calling it like I see it. Past hiring's prove my statement. Just trying to be realistic about who they will hire. I no longer live in the area, so no inferiority complex here.

You cannot compare this hire by Pegula to all others in the past by Ralph. Pegula has no reputation as a guy who interferes and he can pay top dollar to head coach and to staff under him - whole new regime - whole new ball game !!