Rex is scheduled for a Second Interview.

Leroi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His record as a HC is 46-50. Enough said.

He coached the Jests and went to 2 afc chamionships with you know who. in these dire times I will take him, and his stinky feet.

I do believe unless adequetly compensated The Scwartz bolts. Worse things have happened. Wanny................Edwards..............

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

The things I am hearing will literally blow your mind. (QB situation,Free Agency,'draft) it's all really amazing.

Are you prepared for the Pegula Bills?

Reborn...

Imo

His record as a HC is 46-50. Enough said.

You may not like the hire but frankly thats not the point.

The combination of Rex teaming up with OC guru Marc trestman could be the most sought after coaching staff available and Pegula could be on the brink of landing them - thats new regime - new results - the point was - dont compare Pegula hiring in 2015 to any of Bills hirings in the past 50 yrs

The things I am hearing will literally blow your mind. (QB situation,Free Agency,'draft) it's all really amazing.

Reborn...

Imo

:worthy:

You may not like the hire but frankly thats not the point.

The combination of Rex teaming up with OC guru Marc trestman could be the most sought after coaching staff available and Pegula could be on the brink of landing them - thats new regime - new results - the point was - dont compare Pegula hiring in 2015 to any of Bills hirings in the past 50 yrs

I would actually like the hire. I think he is the best the Bills could get.

Edited by OldNMBillsFan

Reborn...

Imo

Can't wait to see how it all plays out. Thanks for the heads up

He coached the Jests and went to 2 afc chamionships with you know who. in these dire times I will take him, and his stinky feet.

I do believe unless adequetly compensated The Scwartz bolts. Worse things have happened. Wanny................Edwards..............

Schwartz can't just bolt...why don't ppl understand this

As Adam Schefter said, Rex Ryan is meeting with the #Bills again. Source says the interest is mutual, but too early to tell if it'll happen.

If that was worded that way intentionally by Mehta--- mad propers.

LMAO I bet it was completely intentional by Mehta

Edited by YoloinOhio