Fred Jackson, Coaching Search, tidbits

PaattMaann

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really felt McGee got the credit he deserved. Always played hard and maybe the best, most inventive kick returner I ever saw.

Totally agree with you. T. McGee could play the game. He was just quiet and unassuming, and on bad teams. That's why he doesn't get the respect he's due. He had that one bad year when he got beat a lot, but before that and after that he was always good. Pro Bowl kick returner too. Praying his health gets better.

Edited by purple haze

Freddy was fine last season. Hes always been slow, nothing new there. The whole run game was off last year due to the oline.

Im not sure what you have been watching, Fred in his prime had some wheels...he wasnt called fast Freddie for nothing. Plenty of times fred got to the second level last year and just doesnt have that extra gear. If you dont believe me look at some of his earlier carries in his career.

Sorry but that tank is leaking badly. Head not heart, this is the way. One Bills drive need to cut the cord.

Let's wait and see. Every time Fred is counted out he seems to have a gift for showing up. Last season none of the RB's looked good consistently. I'd like to see a new coach on the scene, and if that makes everyone better.

Dont like any Shanny and hate that Russ is leading the interviews. I want bevell or hue jackson. Fred can stay as long as coaches keep him. sorry to hear about McGee issues.

He said Whaley was leading the interviews. The Pegula's and Russ are in the room.

As far as Shanahan, if after 14 interviews he's the guy the Bills identify as the man for the gig, I can't argue with that. They are being very thorough. I stil say Pep Hamilton is the darkhorse candidate.

Edited by purple haze

Why? It actually would show that they are thinking outside of the box which is what anyone who is successful does. Following the pack of the other loser organizations that are looking for HCs isn't necessarily smart. Just look at what the Steelers and Ravens did when they hired their head coaches. No had ever heard of Harbaugh or Tomlin before.

Of course I am okay with the Bills thinking outside of the box, but who would be helping them with this thinking process? They did not retain an experienced football czar and that leaves them with Whaley and Brandon. Maybe Whaley can be helpful, but for once I would like the Bills to hire someone as HC who is hot and other teams want. I am not saying this would guarantee any kind of success, but given the level of experience of the people involved with this search, it may give me more confidence that they have made the right decision.

Let's wait and see. Every time Fred is counted out he seems to have a gift for showing up. Last season none of the RB's looked good consistently. I'd like to see a new coach on the scene, and if that makes everyone better.

He`s old and wore out. He was part of the losing culture there. See-Ya. Anywhere but Buffalo he would be gone. He`s just not that good. How many pro-bowls. How many times a top 5 back or even 10. Give it up. He plays for the Bills,so he the best attitude has to stop. What a joke.

He`s old and wore out. He was part of the losing culture there. See-Ya. Anywhere but Buffalo he would be gone. He`s just not that good. How many pro-bowls. How many times a top 5 back or even 10. Give it up. He plays for the Bills,so he the best attitude has to stop. What a joke.

hi Tampa Bob.

I don't understand how people can dismiss Fred so easily. Until someone on the roster actually outplays his a**, I believe he has earned at least a moment of silence from his detractors.

Bryce the so-called fumble machine ,would have a hell of a lot more yds with Freds carries and catches. Hold your breath ,because I`m not going to listen to your mumbo jumbo.