Cardale jones anybody?

Codyny13

He is only a sophomore. Not exactly sure if he meets the eligibility rules.

Players that have been out of high school for at least three years are eligible for the NFL draft. The rules do not state that a player must attend college, but virtually all of the players selected in the NFL draft have played college football. A year as a redshirt player in college counts toward eligibility even though the player was not allowed to participate in games during that year, therefore players who have completed their redshirt sophomore year can enter the NFL draft.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in the bag, YOLO. We got this.

I hate you

He is only a sophomore. Not exactly sure if he meets the eligibility rules.

Players that have been out of high school for at least three years are eligible for the NFL draft. The rules do not state that a player must attend college, but virtually all of the players selected in the NFL draft have played college football. A year as a redshirt player in college counts toward eligibility even though the player was not allowed to participate in games during that year, therefore players who have completed their redshirt sophomore year can enter the NFL draft.

he's a RS soph

Yolo-- good luck to you. Having gone to grad school in Ann Arbor, I am more of a Michigan guy. But I used to live in Columbus and my wife's family are Ohioans and buckeye fans.

I have no idea what to make of this game. Pretty unpredictable college football season.

One thing though-- OSU has about the best and deepest QB situation next year. 3 studs. Unreal.

thank you. We need all the luck we can get.

12 Gauge!!! Huge arm, huge frame and a huge game that he has to focus on now. Let's let this topic rest until he wins at LEAST 1 National Championship. We can revisit the topic on Tuesday. :)

So, you and YOLO are saying that the game is in the bag and there's no reason to even play the game? I'm surprised at YOLO's bravado, usually he's much more careful.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ohio-state-qb-cardale-jones-says-he-can-throw-the-ball--80-85-yards-165228105.html

So, you and YOLO are saying that the game is in the bag and there's no reason to even play the game? I'm surprised at YOLO's bravado, usually he's much more careful.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ohio-state-qb-cardale-jones-says-he-can-throw-the-ball--80-85-yards-165228105.html

stop! Edited by YoloinOhio

Sounds like empty calories and male curiosity to me lmao

Oregon is great but the Bucks are really good too. I'm a lot more nervous than before the Alabama game but I have a LOT of confidence in Urban.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I think he will declare if he plays at a very high level this week. If he does not, he will stay in school one more year. If he did declare, and was available in the 3rd round, he would be worth a good look.

Man, I don't think I'd be looking to draft Ohio State's 3rd string QB even if he does win his 3rd game as a starter. Does anyone think that perhaps the rest of the players on that team have propped up their 2nd and now 3rd string QBs rather than the other way around?

not a buckeye fan, but with them representing the Big 10 - have too pull for them, YoloinOhio. They were loaded @ QB and what their 3rd string QB did to Wisconsin and Alabama was nothing short of remarkable. Big kid also!!!

qb

not a buckeye fan, but with them representing the Big 10 - have too pull for them, YoloinOhio. They were loaded @ QB and what their 3rd string QB did to Wisconsin and Alabama was nothing short of remarkable. Big kid also!!!

qb

thanks - I was floored when Harbaugh said he was pulling for OSU too! But it makes sense. It would be huge for the big 10 and only helps him in recruiting.

Let's hope by game 15 Jalin Marshall has figured out how to cleanly field a punt or it will be a long night. Lol. It's like Russian roulette every !@#$ing time.

Edited by YoloinOhio