Bills ST assistant John Anselmo defends Marrone

YoloinOhio

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/former-nassau-cc-coach-john-anselmo-defends-doug-marrone-1.9783643?utm_medium=twitter

John Anselmo couldn't hold his tongue any longer.

The Bills special teams assistant said he had been bothered by the recent personal attacks on Doug Marrone. But the tipping point came Monday when their former Syracuse colleague Bob Casullo blasted Marrone as "self-centered, selfish and greedy'' in an ESPN radio interview.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/former-nassau-cc-coach-john-anselmo-defends-doug-marrone-1.9783643?utm_medium=twitter

John Anselmo couldn't hold his tongue any longer.

The Bills special teams assistant said he had been bothered by the recent personal attacks on Doug Marrone. But the tipping point came Monday when their former Syracuse colleague Bob Casullo blasted Marrone as "self-centered, selfish and greedy'' in an ESPN radio interview.

wonder if he is related to Phil ?

Agreed. I have seen more conflicting reports the last few days. There is some major spinning going on by both sides.

Well, after how madrone left his players and the fans, I tend to side on the spineless butt muncher point of view.

But, maybe thats just me.

The NYC press loves controversy above all things. It does not matter who is right, wrong or shades of gray about DM, it all easily adds up to column inches for articles on NYJ. Ironically, this dispute probably helps him win the job as the press will just have to make sure they spell J-E-T-s right in articles more prominently displayed over articles which focus on actual football play of Odell Beckham or whether Eli has anything left in the tank.