Tim Graham's interview on Buffalo Rumblings

If you have 37 minutes, I recommend listening to this interview with Tim Graham of the Buffalo News.

According to Graham, the Pegula's were P.O.'d at Marrone the he wanted a contract extension for him and his staff, and did not offer him a contract extension; Marrone was not a nice person, he read everything on the internet and would chew reporters out for things that they posted; Terry Pegula will pick the next HC, Whaley is doing the coordination on the search, Brandon is sitting in just as an advisor, Overdorff is not involved in the HC search.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/videos/2015/1/7/7499869/video-buffalo-bills-head-coach-search-tim-graham

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have 37 minutes, I recommend listening to this interview with Tim Graham of the Buffalo News.

According to Graham, the Pegula's were P.O.'d at Marrone the he wanted a contract extension for him and his staff, and did not offer him a contract extension; Marrone was not a nice person, he read everything on the internet and would chew reporters out for things that they posted; Terry Pegula will pick the next HC, Whaley is doing the coordination on the search, Brandon is sitting in just as an advisor, Overdorff is not involved in the HC search.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/videos/2015/1/7/7499869/video-buffalo-bills-head-coach-search-tim-graham

Hmmm,so what does Brandon actually advise? What toppings for road pizzas?

Marrone was exactly the same in Syracuse

He reads everything on the internet? TSW too? Omg...

Very sad and also alarming if he true.

First of all, doesnt he have more important things to do besides reading message boards?

Secondly, any coach in any sport knows that no good will come from reading peoples opinions on the internet

This tells me that he must have really been insecure and also maybe in over his head

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I cant. I'm pretty sure he blocked me on Twitter

CBF

Join the club. One may apparently tell Timmah to F*** off on Twitter and he won't block you, but dare to throw some sarcasm his way or question his opinions and you're gone.

He's a legend in his own mind.

Join the club. One may apparently tell Timmah to F*** off on Twitter and he won't block you, but dare to throw some sarcasm his way or question his opinions and you're gone.

He's a legend in his own mind.

Yup and also Whitner blocked me as well.

I'm proud of that

CBF

Very sad and also alarming if he true.

First of all, doesnt he have more important things to do besides reading message boards?

Secondly, any coach in any sport knows that no good will come from reading peoples opinions on the internet

This tells me that he must have really been insecure and also maybe in over his head

CBF

If he really read TSW, he would have known that CJ up the middle for -2 is the WRONG CALL you !@#$ing Marrone.... Lol

Hat tip, Mr. & Mrs. Pegula, continue to make sense of the debacle Doug 'abandon ship with a mere text" Marrone made of this fine organization. Please continue to keep Russ Brandon and Overdoff at arm's distance while you guys turn this team's fortunes around.

OneBuffalo!!! .... after 4 SB misses, lets get One for the home team.

Edited by Lombardi1

Well, Marrone (or someone close to him) showed up here briefly last week. "Mojo44" check it out.

Whoever it was, the person used a couple of very unique "Marroneisms" that I've never seen printed anywhere, which leads me to believe that it was either him or someone very close to him.

I have a friend who was around him at SU (not a player but he was with St. Doug and the team every day) who actually told me when Marrone was hired here that the players would be hearing about "bad trees in the forest" which was one of his favorite sayings, and something Mojo44 said as well.

It's just unusual enough that it can't be a coincidence.

I'll say one thing...I certainly don't want a HC who's wasting his time reading what reporters or fans think about him.

Marrone looks more and more like a complete trainwreck as the days (hours) pass.