Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

On 2/17/2019 at 3:38 PM, DC Tom said:

57 of 57.  All terrorist attacks are right-wing.  Leftists attack out of a sense of anger and personal grievance, not to terrorize.  If a leftist terrorizes people, he's really a Republican.

Sorry about your feelings man. Best bet for you is to stick to the numbers and do your best to deflect. Hang in there. At some point Islamic terror will become a < 5% part of the attacks committed vs the US if you wish hard enough. 

Let’s hope for 5% by Islamists baby!

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Congratulations! You've scored Triple Bonus Ignore Points!

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by The_Dude. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Thurmal34. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by The_Dude. Options 

I hope he’s enjoying his safe space. 

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I feel bad for the baby, and don't give a flying ***** about the ISIS parents.

They made their bed, they can die in the desert with their son.

Truth be told I’m sad for the kid. But I’m glad. One less future terrorist to deal with. 

As officials and activists debate whether federal law and enforcement are too focused on Islamic terrorism, internal FBI figures reviewed by The Post reveal that more domestic terrorist targets are being charged. In both categories, suspects are often charged with non-terrorism offenses.

15 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Don’t mean shite.

Everybody knows MAGA hat wearin’ White privileged cis gendered pro-life Christians are the people that are the world’s worst terrorist group and are universally to be feared and hated. 

The NRA killed 40,000 in 2018.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:
As officials and activists debate whether federal law and enforcement are too focused on Islamic terrorism, internal FBI figures reviewed by The Post reveal that more domestic terrorist targets are being charged. In both categories, suspects are often charged with non-terrorism offenses.

Look, if you libs love muslims so much, to live in one of their countries.