Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Reaction bias. Herd mentality. Racial bias enforcement. Stupidity.

Rushing to judge on a bulletin board is not life or death.

You know you'll realize who is responsible for these "racial" biases getting enforced?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Rushing to judge on a bulletin board is not life or death.

I sorta rush to judgement because (1) odds are ridiculously high we all know what it is, even if it's just a derivative of what we know it is and (2) it drives the progressives crazy because they're watching their ideology schitt the bed every single week.

Germany: Syrian arrested after deadly machete attack

A Syrian refugee has killed a woman and injured at least two others while attacking them with a machete in the southern German city of Reutlingen, German police say.

The 21-year-old suspect, who was arrested on Sunday, was known to police for previous allegations of violence and was believed to have been acting alone.

a passing BMW managed to run him over and afterwards he "lay prostrate on the ground and didn't move".

Edited by ALF

A Syrian refugee has killed a woman and injured at least two others while attacking them with a machete in the southern German city of Reutlingen, German police say.

The 21-year-old suspect, who was arrested on Sunday, was known to police for previous allegations of violence and was believed to have been acting alone.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/germany-syrian-arrested-deadly-machete-attack-160724163220465.html

It wasn't just a woman, it was a pregnant woman. It makes this vile disgusting attack even more sickening.

Another reason that if we can't figure out who these "refugees" are, they should not be allowed into our country.

France and Germany have already welcomed an invading army walking over Its borders. They have willfully caused the future destruction of their civilizations.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

a passing BMW managed to run him over and afterwards he "lay prostrate on the ground and didn't move".

Well, we civilized, well-educated, polite, refined and genuinely genteel citizens of western society certainly hope that the polizei have apprehended the offensively bigoted xenophobic paranoid BMW and put it in a prison while awaiting adjudication for what should be a decades-long sentencing for this immoral act of turpitude. And may Allah have mercy on its soul.

I've held the belief that the best reason for us keeping a strong military presence in Iraq and Afghanistan were to keep the terrorist occupied and focused on our military there as opposed to civilians outside the area. The past several months have seemed to show some truth to that. But what do I know?

A few weird facts from that story.

• Stef'an- I was reading it as "Steph Anne." Thought the victim was a girl at first.
  • 1230am- 12 year old kids are out partying in the city.
  • TEEN disco night club
  • Swimsuit Glow Party between 12 to 27 year olds
  • Facebook videos posted of people shot on the ground.
  • Victims were updating their Facebook while in the hospital.
  • Shooters opened fire again later on, this time on a house 5 block down, injuring one person.

If only it were a gun-free zone, this could have been avoided.

The club was advertising the event as a "safe space" for kids to hang out.

A few weird facts from that story.

• Stef'an- I was reading it as "Steph Anne." Thought the victim was a girl at first.
  • 1230am- 12 year old kids are out partying in the city.
  • TEEN disco night club
  • Swimsuit Glow Party between 12 to 27 year olds
  • Facebook videos posted of people shot on the ground.
  • Victims were updating their Facebook while in the hospital.
  • Shooters opened fire again later on, this time on a house 5 block down, injuring one person.

69646718.jpg

Germany is turning into a giant mess and they are in serious trouble, they can't even be honest with themselves and properly call the problem what it is.

RIP to the innocent victims.

New story....this one in France

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/26/french-police-kill-2-attackers-who-took-several-hostages-at-church.html

Attackers too over a church and holding nuns and priest hostage. Sounds like police killed the terrorist scum but not before a few throats were slit. Absolute SCUMBAGS.

"we don't get know the attackers motives"

oh really? Take a wild guess.

Germany is turning into a giant mess and they are in serious trouble, they can't even be honest with themselves and properly call the problem what it is.

RIP to the innocent victims.

New story....this one in France

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/26/french-police-kill-2-attackers-who-took-several-hostages-at-church.html

Attackers too over a church and holding nuns and priest hostage. Sounds like police killed the terrorist scum but not before a few throats were slit. Absolute SCUMBAGS.

"we don't get know the attackers motives"

oh really? Take a wild guess.

Well, you know, radical Islamic terrorism isn't an "existential threat"...yet...so....

I wonder: if I asked Merkel if I could cut off her pinky fingers, because, clearly, that's not an existential threat to her; would she let me do it?

That's who the people that die in terror attacks are to liberals/Merkel: the pinky fingers of society. If they die, its not an "existential threat".

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Well, you know, radical Islamic terrorism isn't an "existential threat"...yet...so....

I wonder: if I asked Merkel if I could cut off her pinky fingers, because, clearly, that's not an existential threat to her; would she let me do it?

That's who the people that die in terror attacks are to liberals/Merkel: the pinky fingers of society. If they die, its not an "existential threat".

Agree 100%.