My Q.B. choice 2015 draft Bryce Petty

Baylor 6-3 220 29 tds 7 ints 63 comp. rate 2014. 2013 season 32 tds -3 ints 62 comp rate. Looked at his highlights...a lot. That`s a pile of tds and not a lot of picks. Every prospects have their ups and downs, but I think he can help. Seems to have a take charge attitude. Rip on ...like always.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's definitely the guy people will bandwagon behind if their team's pick is out of reach for Mariota and Winston. I'm pretty skeptical but I'd rather draft him (or another flawed prospect) than not. You miss every shot you don't take.

Keep picking. Until you get it right.

Petty wont be there at 50.

He might Hundley and a couple others are ranked ahead for some reason. I think it was because of his back injury ,which has healed.

Petty wont be there at 50.

Hundley and Prescott are ranked ahead. So he`d be the 5th Qb in a supposed bad Qb draft.

Baylor 6-3 220 29 tds 7 ints 63 comp. rate 2014. 2013 season 32 tds -3 ints 62 comp rate. Looked at his highlights...a lot. That`s a pile of tds and not a lot of picks. Every prospects have their ups and downs, but I think he can help. Seems to have a take charge attitude. Rip on ...like always.

He would be an upgrade, not sure if he is the answer but it's always worth a shot.

First I saw of him was in the bowl game on new years day.

I liked what I saw, definitely.

Threw for 550 yards, and not his first 500 yard game either.

If he only had the few picks you say he did, that's cool, because it isn't for a lack of throwing.

Seems to have good accuracy on short and long throws. If there is a chance, I would even move up a little to try to get him.

First I saw of him was in the bowl game on new years day.

I liked what I saw, definitely.

Threw for 550 yards, and not his first 500 yard game either.

If he only had the few picks you say he did, that's cool, because it isn't for a lack of throwing.

Seems to have good accuracy on short and long throws. If there is a chance, I would even move up a little to try to get him.

Question is what would it take to move up from 50 to an earlier 2nd round pick?

I don't think Petty is that good of an NFL prospect. He benefits from playing in a great system while throwing to open receivers constantly. His accuracy his shotty and questionable. It's a really weak QB class this year outside of Mariota.

I'd be surprised if he went before the 5th round.

Edited by Bangarang

He's definitely the guy people will bandwagon behind if their team's pick is out of reach for Mariota and Winston. I'm pretty skeptical but I'd rather draft him (or another flawed prospect) than not. You miss every shot you don't take.

My sentiments exactly.