NFC Wild Card game 2: Lions at Cowboys

YoloinOhio

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Pete Morelli, the guy who picked up the flag, was the ref who overturned Troy Palamalu's int against Indy that almost cost Pitt the victory against indy in the 2005 playoffs. The constant in the 2 games? It helps a famous qb at home who never wins playoff games.

Ya know what really sucks.... Knowing that next year when we finally make the playoffs, we're going to lose because of some BS reffing like this. All so the NFL can promote some ratings blockbuster the following week.

It's Games like that with calls like that which makes me hate this league more every week. The team I was born to root for plays in a league I absolutely hate.

This x100.

Used to look forward to watching whoever played primetime games. Now barely ever watch the full games. Just the Bills and that's it.

This x100.

Used to look forward to watching whoever played primetime games. Now barely ever watch the full games. Just the Bills and that's it.

Yeah I watch the Bills only because I can't dedicate myself to waste time watching commercial after commercial after commercial while watching teams I don't care about play in a league I hate. But I tuned into this one hoping to watch the girls lose. But it only reinforced my disdain. I actually spend my sports tv time in the weekend killing two hours watching EPL with no commercials. Ultimately, the nfl will cannibalize itself with its greed, the issues of concussions and their legacy, and a league filled with more miscreants per capita than all other leagues combined. Edited by zonabb