Lacanfora: extension was in place for Marrone (update:8 figures)??

YoloinOhio

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Marrone had it right to be upset with Whaley about the Sammy watkins trade....and that Pegs had it right to want to bring in somebody to oversee the football side of things....that will happen eventually imho. Anyhow, Whaley and Marrone could not coexist...and hopefully the next guy can coexist with Whaley. Marrone will likely cash in here, but, based on what I saw in Buffalo for two year, the Jets are not big winners getting Marrone. And, the Bills should make Hackett available immediately for Marrones staff in the Big Apple.

Now, about this business of proving tampering. You would be surprised at the amount of data available about what is done on company phones...cell phone, landline phones etc etc. Since the Bills undoubtedly provided same, those record alone can legally be used in the search for proof. And, I speak from direct experience in somewhat similar circumstances on this matter.

>>>>This is going well beyond ridiculous.<<<< At this rate, in two days this is going to be "Pegula offered Marrone a 30% stake in his natural gas business" countered with "Marrone opted out because of improperly folded napkins in the cafeteria."

You've captured LaContorta's journalistic style beautifully.

@Paulie_Bruz: According to @JasonLaCanfora Marrone left Bills facility WED & owner thought an extension was in place. Marrone called and said he's out

Who is Paulie Bruz and where is a link to this? I can't find it on Twitter and don't see it on La Canforas feed or articles today.

Who is Paulie Bruz and where is a link to this? I can't find it on Twitter and don't see it on La Canforas feed or articles today.

You know...Paulie. Everyone knows Paulie. Very big in Bergen County. They call him "Paulie Fingers."

La Canfora has been wrong on a lot of Bills related news recently including falsely stating Bills owe Mike Williams 5.5 mil next year and that Polian would be taking over Bills which he stated numerous times

What kind of a Mickey Mouse team are we looking at here? Stop looking for a coach and get your president of football operations in place and hacking away at the organization. There will be plenty of quality people to choose later, including Schwartz, regardless of who has already been plucked. Fire Overdorf, fire Berchtold, reassign Brandon, fire Whaley.

he reported that on TV (nfl today) and he among others tweeted it out.

Where's the La Canfora tweet? I've been looking for it and can't locate

I'm not calling BS, I just want to see some verification from La Canfora (and I don't watch the show). This is completely counter to what everyone else is reporting - Marrone lost his power play and took his ball home.

I'm under the impression that LaCanfora is getting all his info from the Marrone camp, and don't see how this improves Marrones chances of getting hired again.

I doubt on the outside you could ever get enough evidence to obtain search warrents to veryify phone records, email, etc, but likely all NFL teams give up all those rights to the NFL office to seize and and all records as they desire. Probably anything the agent may have is off limits, but anything the Jet's have the league could certainly get access too.

I think Marrone had it right to be upset with Whaley about the Sammy watkins trade....and that Pegs had it right to want to bring in somebody to oversee the football side of things....that will happen eventually imho. Anyhow, Whaley and Marrone could not coexist...and hopefully the next guy can coexist with Whaley. Marrone will likely cash in here, but, based on what I saw in Buffalo for two year, the Jets are not big winners getting Marrone. And, the Bills should make Hackett available immediately for Marrones staff in the Big Apple.

Now, about this business of proving tampering. You would be surprised at the amount of data available about what is done on company phones...cell phone, landline phones etc etc. Since the Bills undoubtedly provided same, those record alone can legally be used in the search for proof. And, I speak from direct experience in somewhat similar circumstances on this matter.

Where's the La Canfora tweet? I've been looking for it and can't locate

I'm not calling BS, I just want to see some verification from La Canfora (and I don't watch the show). This is completely counter to what everyone else is reporting - Marrone lost his power play and took his ball home.

I'm under the impression that LaCanfora is getting all his info from the Marrone camp, and don't see how this improves Marrones chances of getting hired again.

again he didn't tweet it, he reported it on TV.

@BuffRumblings: CBS Sports says Pegulas offered Doug Marrone, a coach with a 15-17 record, an 8-figure contract. http://t.co/qRb7ckkpSg

What kind of a Mickey Mouse team are we looking at here? Stop looking for a coach and get your president of football operations in place and hacking away at the organization. There will be plenty of quality people to choose later, including Schwartz, regardless of who has already been plucked. Fire Overdorf, fire Berchtold, reassign Brandon, fire Whaley.

By all means, get that cancer Berchtold out of Buffalo. And he can take Chris "scared lemur" Brown with him!

You guys need to think about what you're saying. We have all been saying "good riddance" or "don't let the door hit you on the way out" to Doug. If that's the case, when you seek compensation for the loss of crap, you're gonna get crap in return. What is good compensation for the loss of Marrone?? A 2 liter bottle of Gallo burgundy and a 7th rounder seems about right.

You guys need to think about what you're saying. We have all been saying "good riddance" or "don't let the door hit you on the way out" to Doug. If that's the case, when you seek compensation for the loss of crap, you're gonna get crap in return. What is good compensation for the loss of Marrone?? A 2 liter bottle of Gallo burgundy and a 7th rounder seems about right.

I'd prefer Paisano same price point as Gallo Burgundy.