Head Coach Candidate: Nate Hackett

I didn't see this topic posted so wanted to make sure! I want to see more CJ in the pile on first down and other great calls like 3rd and 1 incompletions down field to Goodwin. How about finding a TE Gray that has two big plays and then disappears so Stone Hands Chandler can get his snaps. Don't let this gem escape WNY, TBD will never be the same!

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

:beer:

:beer: Back at cha! I'm hoping for one sympathizer that can support the guy and what the argument would be. How can Sammy Watkins just disappear like CJ?, Did St Doug and lil Nate hold a grudge against players from Clemson from SU getting destroyed by them??....dun dun dun...film at 11 on TBD News!

I would support this, so long as he is stripped of all playcalling duties and the "head coach" position would report directly to the stadium janitor.

Now that sir was exactly what I hoped for! Everybody is throwing crap at the wall on all these other prospects and why, Nate just needs a little love.

Now that sir was exactly what I hoped for! Everybody is throwing crap at the wall on all these other prospects and why, Nate just needs a little love.

I hear ya. You surround Hackett with some talent and good assistants, and he will thrive. I think we go out and trade for Brady and Rodgers, grab belichick as an offensive assistant, and the janitor... er, I mean, Hackett will get this team to a solid 8-9 wins in no time.