Has Marrone even given a statement?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should he? Apparently he sent a message out to the players, why should he also send something out the "fans" who have been cropping on him and driving him out since he started? I wouldn't blame him for sending out a big 'FU' to the fans for "all of their support". Nothing was ever good enough, and they all wanted him out anyways, even after he took the team to their best record in years, which of course was in spite of him....

Why should he? Apparently he sent a message out to the players, why should he also send something out the "fans" who have been cropping on him and driving him out since he started? I wouldn't blame him for sending out a big 'FU' to the fans for "all of their support". Nothing was ever good enough, and they all wanted him out anyways, even after he took the team to their best record in years, which of course was in spite of him....

Hi Doug.

i doubt he reads TSW. I am speaking of the fans who sell out the Ralph and scream their lungs out to support his team.

Pegula thanked him as the door hit him in the arse.

Doug should have bought a full page ad in the back of the Buffalo News (with his exit draw) and thanked the fans. We sold out just about every game, even though we only had a slight chance of being a playoff team. Fans in every community voice their displeasure with their team. It's sports radio, and web sites like this. Fun, meaningless rhetoric. Nobody showed up and killed his dog like they did in Green Bay. We supported the guy and his team while he was in house. Least he could do is say something to the fans. Classless bastard.

I think the Fans should take out a full page ad in the Buffalo News and thank him for changing the culture of the Bills. If well-done, it can be a classy goodbye from the fans that reeks of "you should be thanking US and saying goodbye to US" and also reads as a big "F-You" to Marrone.

Someone more creative than I could do it justice...

"Thank you Doug Marrone for changing the culture of the Buffalo Bills leading our beloved team to a 15-17 record over the past 2 years. The Fans of the Buffalo greatly appreciate your unwavering dedication to the Buffalo Bills and the Buffalo Community. We look forward to welcoming you back to Orchard Park in 2015!"