Favorite Saint Doug moment(s)

Douggie provided us with some gems during his time here. Gotta love the fight at training camp where he shouted to Whaley "GO AHEAD AND FIRE ME!" within earshot of players and reporters, days before the season opener no less. Also was a big fan of how he maintained that he was apart of the community even though he is a native of the Bronx (lol) and Schoop's subsequent bashing of him. Oh yea, the brutal 4th & 1 punts late in the year, who could forget?

There are none. I never liked him as a person. Decent coach, not great but decent. But he's a dickhead.

That's why all our "favorite" moments will be negative ones.

One of my favorites was when he got skewered by the media on injury reporting (EJ, I think)-- and became super paranoid with the media since then.

When he quit like the chump he is three days after talking " family" in the locker room after beating the pats* jv team.

Coaching wise There were zero favorite moments especially gameday sideline mangaement. He is a man that was in over his head. Please go to the jets. So we can eat you for. Lunch 2x a year you jerk.

he proved the type of human he is yesterday. marv Levy he is not. he is not a leader.

A OBD fail in there character assesment of a head coach. Lovie Smith wanted the job, is he the best? No. But he is a pro and I am sure he does not quit.

Goodbye assclown. Go punt on 4th and 1 elsewhere.

When he got his panties in a bunch over media asking him about the Mario injury in year one. It was clear then that he was in over his head a bit.

my favorite St Doug moment is when everyone started calling him St Doug

But I think he started that.

When he got his panties in a bunch over media asking him about the Mario injury in year one. It was clear then that he was in over his head a bit.

That was my thought too. He was such a weirdo after that. "Guys, I am not lying to you. As soon as I know something, I will tell you." Whoever accused him of lying? Just weird.

I like when he "consoled" Stevie after SJ's mom died and told him privately and publicly that he couldn't wait to design 2014 plays for him........then he dumped him.

I'm kidding. I didn't like that at all.

Edited by 4merper4mer

his monolog about all the wonderful cutting edge things he is doing with analytics on monday ranks right up there. hopefully somone can unearth that ands post it.

If you follow the great Lori on twitter....she tweeted a "secret file" linked from the Bills' analytics dept the other day....it was a blank excel file :lol: