Can Somebody tell me why Rex Ryan would be in high Demand?

HOUSE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To me the guy was an embarrassment over the past few years. His record sucks, Superbowl predictions a joke. Flips the bird at the fans??

The guy is a media Whore and generally reminds me of Toronto's former Mayor Rob Ford.

And now he is in high demand ? There are many more deserving coaches available then Rex Ryan...

The NFL is becoming a comedy show for buffoon head coaches looking for the spotlight. Give this guy another head coaching job and you can expect more of the same next season.

=

I completely agree with you but many here will make excuses for him. His record speaks for itself. That said, he is likely to get another chance. Too bad it won't be in the AFCE.

Sanchez played well in Philly? Did you watch even highlights of any game after the first one?

Vick will be a starter next year for someone? Maybe in another league but not the NFL

Go back to Madden and leave talking football to those with some levels of knowledge......

Sanchez did play well and he is a hot item in Free agency

Vick is looking for a starting job and will most likely find one in Washington

What are you like 13?

Edited by HOUSE

HOUSE....Sanchez is a backup. Vick isn't starting for anyone, anywhere in any league.

Normally I would agree but there are a record number of teams looking for quarterbacks, some average guys will start. There aren't many options.

Orton & Fitz weren't starters either but..........

Edited by HOUSE

http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nfl&pollId=4645618

Anybody see this! As I said before, he is a media darling. Don't be surprised if his options are more limited than you think.

I wonder what fans across the US would say if the question was posed two years ago: "Would you want Doug Marrone to coach your team?" It probably would been a 2% Yes / 98% No split, but yet here he is in Buffalo. He's getting interviews, so the interest is there at least.

Rex was able to find a way to get within 2 and 1 points vs New England* in games they actually TRIED to win this season because they needed them both, and that is with this disaster of a Jets team.

Previously, he found ways to shut Brady down in big games, such as in Foxborough in the playoffs.

Rex is an AMAZING defensive coach. If he was our DC the other offense might never score.

Kidding, but not really.

Im just saying the media creates the narrative. They say things like "he will be unemployed for like 5 minutes"implying he will be a Head Coach without problem.I say when it comes to actually hiring him him to be your HEAD COACH that is entirely different. I think a lot of people feel that way as well. Defense yes, Face of the organization...no way.

Edited by moreproblemsthanOrton