Suh suspension overturned [was: at it again]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked intentional to me. How can you not realize you are stepping on somebody there. And twice nonetheless. Suh is a scumbag. Wish someone would have retaliated against him in a big way. In situations like that, the league should be very disciplinary in my opinion. Like absurd fines. And he has teammates doing these things too? Seems like a culture issue in Detroit. How much more ghetto can you get?

Looked intentional to me. How can you not realize you are stepping on somebody there. And twice nonetheless. Suh is a scumbag. Wish someone would have retaliated against him in a big way. In situations like that, the league should be very disciplinary in my opinion. Like absurd fines. And he has teammates doing these things too? Seems like a culture issue in Detroit. How much more ghetto can you get?

I mean, the natural reaction to feeling my foot land on someone wouldn't be shift all my weight to it and raise the other foot

Did Schwartz bring that culture with him to Buffalo? If he did, would you approve? Our D was nasty this year and did take at least a few guys out.

Did Schwartz bring that culture with him to Buffalo? If he did, would you approve? Our D was nasty this year and did take at least a few guys out.

No Schwartz didn't bring ghetto football to Buffalo with him. If he did do that then no I would not approve. Our D was nasty playing physical football. That is commendable. Our defense didn't take players out of games by stepping on another player's ankle trying to intentionally injure him.

I don't think blaming Schwartz for Suh's behavior is a reasonable assumption. He wasn't the DC and most of the Lions defenders aren't scumbags. With that said, he has brought toughness and a willingness to hit. I love that. I actually didn't mind the roughness penalty Robey took today.

I don't think blaming Schwartz for Suh's behavior is a reasonable assumption. He wasn't the DC and most of the Lions defenders aren't scumbags. With that said, he has brought toughness and a willingness to hit. I love that. I actually didn't mind the roughness penalty Robey took today.

That team was dirty and undisciplined in all units- so at some point you have to ask about the head coach.

Suh I wouldn't lay at his feet as causation but he'd isn't stop it either. The issues allegedly date back quite a bit - even pre nfl, and against teammates in practice in college if I recall the stories right

That team was dirty and undisciplined in all units- so at some point you have to ask about the head coach.

Suh I wouldn't lay at his feet as causation but he'd isn't stop it either. The issues allegedly date back quite a bit - even pre nfl, and against teammates in practice in college if I recall the stories right

So, do you see dirty play from the Bills? Been a whole season?

mr suh can expect a hefty fine, and a possible suspension in 2015 for attempting to disable one of the league's poster boys. maybe 4 or 6 games..

he's definately into double secret probation territory

But the question remains, will it be a playoff game this year?