I've been missing Bill's few thoughts...

BryanGall

I know that a few members antagonized him a bit after some of his reviews and he said he was going to stop. Then he started right back up a few weeks later. I'm wondering if it happened again

I find that hard to believe. Never see that around here.

GO BILLS!!!

From what has been told he is dealing with some issues that are bigger then the Bills but is still watching every game.

He is missed but hope he will be back.

Plus one on this--I always looked forward to his post-game posts, so wish him well in dealing with whatever non-Bills stuff is going on in his life now and hope he's back here talking Bills football before too long.

From what has been told he is dealing with some issues that are bigger then the Bills but is still watching every game.

That's too bad. Agree or disagree with him, Bills is a good guy.

I understand completely if life got in the way of paying careful attention to a Bills game. I know he has posted recently so I trust whatever it is it isn't too bad. At least I hope it isn't.

Bill, give us a shout and let us know you are OK.

That's too bad. Agree or disagree with him, Bills is a good guy.

I understand completely if life got in the way of paying careful attention to a Bills game. I know he has posted recently so I trust whatever it is it isn't too bad. At least I hope it isn't.

Bill, give us a shout and let us know you are OK.

Unless things have changed, Bill stipulated that his life issues that are keeping him busy are not bad ones.....the opposite in fact. Assuming that I have remembered correctly......lucky bugger. I dream of happy life issues that can drag me away from this madhouse. :w00t:

This makes sense. From his posts Bill did not seem bothered with the occassional jab, he seemed pretty thick skin. Anyways hope he is doing well. His post game is one of the things I look forward most on this board. Very insightful poster imho.

Unless things have changed, Bill stipulated that his life issues that are keeping him busy are not bad ones.....the opposite in fact. Assuming that I have remembered correctly......lucky bugger. I dream of happy life issues that can drag me away from this madhouse. :w00t:

Good to hear. And you are right, when my life is full and busy, I'm here less often. When it gets duller (and during football season) I hang around here too much