Week 17 Predictions: Bills at Pats*

YoloinOhio

Week 17 Predictions  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Bills-Pats* score be on Sunday?

• Pats* by 3 or less
    • Pats* by more than 3 but less than 10
    • Pats* by 10 or more
    • Bills by 3 or less
    • Bills by more than 3 but less than 10
    • Bills by 10 or more

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats 42 Bills 10...sad way to end season..need some major coaching changes in off -season but don't think that is going to happen

Bills by 10 or more is leading the poll right now. I love Billievers :)

I just can't see how the Bills can keep it close with the O they have..the Pats O will definitely score at least three TDs and I don't see the Bills scoring any until garbage time in the 4th..seriously I wish I could be more positive but just can't be with this team and coaching staff

We'll lose. The Pats will show why they are on pace to make the SB, we'll show an admirable first half defense with of course, an anemic offense punting on almost every series.

The defensive front will put pressure on Brady, and one of two things will happen, Hoodie will pull Brady as he doesn't want Mario or Jerry to beat the daylights out of Brady with vicious sacks, or we just won't be able to hold up.

At the end of the day, Garopolo will come in and beat us. Sorry to be such a debbie downer, but that loss last week was ridiculous and embarrassing. We spend a week hearing to be taken seriously in the sports media, and so on, you have to beat the bog boys, and we did. We blanked Manning, came close, and beat Rodgers convincingly. We have people all over ESPN, NFL NFL Radio, and so on talking about how the Bills defense is for real, and are getting close to being a legtimate playoff team. Then these knuckleheads get a big head, overlook the Raiders, and lose it all.

They succeeded in doing what they do every year to me and others. They get you excited, wanting to believe, and then rip your heart out.

We'll lose. The Pats will show why they are on pace to make the SB, we'll show an admirable first half defense with of course, an anemic offense punting on almost every series.

The defensive front will put pressure on Brady, and one of two things will happen, Hoodie will pull Brady as he doesn't want Mario or Jerry to beat the daylights out of Brady with vicious sacks, or we just won't be able to hold up.

At the end of the day, Garopolo will come in and beat us. Sorry to be such a debbie downer, but that loss last week was ridiculous and embarrassing. We spend a week hearing to be taken seriously in the sports media, and so on, you have to beat the bog boys, and we did. We blanked Manning, came close, and beat Rodgers convincingly. We have people all over ESPN, NFL NFL Radio, and so on talking about how the Bills defense is for real, and are getting close to being a legtimate playoff team. Then these knuckleheads get a big head, overlook the Raiders, and lose it all.

They succeeded in doing what they do every year to me and others. They get you excited, wanting to believe, and then rip your heart out.

fwiw I didn't think they "overlooked" the Raiders. They just lost.

Even if the Bills win, does it even matter one bit? Who really gives a crap if they beat a team that has nothing to play. Honestly, I'd rather play the Raiders again because they would at least be playing for their jobs.

Unfortunately Buffalo is stuck playing the worst possible opponent to finish off the year...

Pats 37 Bills 9. With two of our best defensive players out there is no way Bills can keep it close. Pats might score all their pts in the first half then rest their offensive starters for the second half. Once again Dan Carpenter will be the Bills best offensive player. Kicker has been the Bills offensive MVP all season. That's how sad this offense is. Although, I could see Marrone going for all his fourth and shorts in this meaningless game not giving Carpenter many opportunities.

bills +10 because why the hell not? I don't give a crap about tomorrows game, not about Watkins catching 1,000 yards or Orton getting sacked 5 times.

I just want to see how we play tomorrow when we have nothing to play for and want to see how tough we are - let it be a measuring stick to the first game. let this be our super bowl. if we can beat the pats fair and square before they go in to the playoffs that'd be good self of steam booster.

bills +10 because why the hell not? I don't give a crap about tomorrows game, not about Watkins catching 1,000 yards or Orton getting sacked 5 times.

I just want to see how we play tomorrow when we have nothing to play for and want to see how tough we are - let it be a measuring stick to the first game. let this be our super bowl. if we can beat the pats fair and square before they go in to the playoffs that'd be good self of steam booster.

Measuring stick? Really? Pats stars and coach couldn't care less about tomorrow.

Measuring stick? Really? Pats stars and coach couldn't care less about tomorrow.

Go back and look at their week 17 records the last dozen years. They don't skimp out in week 17 disirregardless of whom they are playing and even when they are a sure fire 1st seed.

The pats are going to play hard, Brady is going to play like Brady because that's what little girls who can play QB well do, and well, they're not going to take it easy on us and for that reason I hope we go out there to knock the piss out of them and hurt a few dudes. I wan them to remember next year when they see us again that we are going to hit them harder then they've ever been hit before.