Bumperstickers - What's on your vehicle

/dev/null

Someone would have to pay me to put a bumper sticker on my car.

I don't think anyone could/would pay me enough to put a bumper sticker on my car.

But I will listen to offers. Maybe we can work something out.

I don't think anyone could/would pay me enough to put a bumper sticker on my car.

I generally agree with you Dean. Bumper stickers just seem cheesy to me and ruin the look of vehicles. But for once in my life I'm reconsidering and thinking of putting a State of Jefferson sticker on my truck, if not planting a flag on it.

+1 I think they lessen the look of a vehicle. Plus most messages are stupid on bumper stickers, like baby on board! I don't care if you have a baby on board! Or my child was student of the month, who cares!

+1 I think they lessen the look of a vehicle. Plus most messages are stupid on bumper stickers, like baby on board! I don't care if you have a baby on board! Or my child was student of the month, who cares!

Or advertising your (mostly ignorant) political beliefs, or what club you are in, or----whatever. I believe in your right to advertise that stuff. But I shake my head at those who choose to do so.

Or advertising your (mostly ignorant) political beliefs, or what club you are in, or----whatever. I believe in your right to advertise that stuff. But I shake my head at those who choose to do so.

I remember Howard Stern talking about this one time, he opinion was he would never put a sticker on his car because some crazy person will take offense to your message and maybe damage your car or worse, road rage incident. Interesting opinion.

No bumper stickers but I have a few window stickers on the back of my wife's F-150....on one side there is a Bill's logo and a Kelly Tough sticker, the other side are a couple of stickers from my daughters softball team.

I don't think any of them are obnoxious in any way, unless you think the Bills stickers are since I live in Florida.