Jim Kelly

He was on the DP show today and had Phill Simms on also and told him if we played them 10 btimes that we would beat them 9 of them. Was very serious about that but was also gracious to the Giants and how they controlled the clock against us! Was good to hear the fire in JK belly and I'm sure thats how they all felt!!! We will soon be able too celebrate a SB victory soon! The Bills are going in the right direction and can't wait to see them with the trophy held high!!!!

He was on the DP show today and had Phill Simms on also and told him if we played them 10 btimes that we would beat them 9 of them.

Actually Bill Parcells said that in his post-SB press conference, so that's probably where Jimbo got it from, or how he felt bold enough to say it. I remember it vividly because I agreed totally with him. But unfortunately they only got 1 shot. And I was right that the Giants wouldn't even make the playoffs the next year. Small consolation. :(

Actually Bill Parcells said that in his post-SB press conference, so that's probably where Jimbo got it from, or how he felt bold enough to say it.  I remember it vividly because I agreed totally with him.  But unfortunately they only got 1 shot.  And I was right that the Giants wouldn't even make the playoffs the next year.  Small consolation. :(

227836[/snapback]

We owned the NFC during the regular season. It was the post-season that got us. :(

It was all the late-night/early-morning partying the night before/day of the SB's.  Except for the Redskins SB since the Bills had no chance in that one.

227844[/snapback]

I am not sure that the Bills actually had much of a chance in the first Dallas SB either, though they looked good in the second one until Thurman fumbled.

He was on the DP show today and had Phill Simms on also and told him if we played them 10 btimes that we would beat them 9 of them. Was very serious about that but was also gracious to the Giants and how they controlled the clock against us! Was good to hear the fire in JK belly and I'm sure thats how they all felt!!! We will soon be able too celebrate a SB victory soon! The Bills are going in the right direction and can't wait to see them with the trophy held high!!!!

227834[/snapback]

Whatever you're smoking, share it. The Bills have to get past the Pats first, and given their recent history trying do that, I don't see it happening.

Yep. During the 93 season, we beat all three teams. Then the post season happened.

227937[/snapback]

During the entire SB run we were 4-1 in the regular season against the Giants, Cowboys and Redskins -- and the only loss was mailed in to the Redskins at the end of the '90 season after we'd clinched home field.

He's going to be on Mike and the Mad Dog show today (WFAN NYC). These two knuckleheads haven't been shy about their feelings of Kelly not deserving to be in the HOF. I think Kelly once confronted Mad Dog on it. Should be interesting.

228041[/snapback]

I forget who it was (I think it was a Ram's QB) that got insulted on a talk show and knocked over chairs and almost went after the host. I would love to see Jimbo put one of these guys up against a wall...

He's going to be on Mike and the Mad Dog show today (WFAN NYC). These two knuckleheads haven't been shy about their feelings of Kelly not deserving to be in the HOF. I think Kelly once confronted Mad Dog on it. Should be interesting.

228041[/snapback]

What time is that starting? I hate Russo, He is such an obnoxious jerk, combined with Francesca's condescending demeanor I have sworn off that show. Although I would love to hear Jimbo go one on one with Russo over his HOF worthiness.