Jim Kelly

What time is that starting? I hate Russo, He is such an obnoxious jerk, combined with Francesca's condescending demeanor I have sworn off that show. Although I would love to hear Jimbo go one on one with Russo over his HOF worthiness.

228050[/snapback]

The show starts at 1pm and is 5 hours long. However, I don't know when he is scheduled to go on.

What time is that starting? I hate Russo, He is such an obnoxious jerk, combined with Francesca's condescending demeanor I have sworn off that show. Although I would love to hear Jimbo go one on one with Russo over his HOF worthiness.

they are a bit obnoxious and francessa does think he is God, but I think it's a really enjoyable show (though it took me a while to come to that opinion). They play off each other very well, and they know their sh*t more than most.

I am not sure that the Bills actually had much of a chance in the first Dallas SB either, though they looked good in the second one until Thurman fumbled.

Maybe if Kelly's head was clear, he would have changed-up the snap count so that the Cowboys couldn't key on it. Once he got hurt (early-on, with the Bills leading, barely IIRC), it was over.

I forget who it was (I think it was a Ram's QB) that got insulted on a talk show and knocked over chairs and almost went after the host. I would love to see Jimbo put one of these guys up against a wall...

Yep, the infamous Jim Rome interview of Jim Everitt, where Rome called him "Chris." I remember seeing that at the time, and it's somewhere on the net if you want to do a search and see for yourself.

Damn, no radio here.....any details would be appreciated..

228507[/snapback]

Talked mainly about the four Superbowls he was in.

About the not having the ball for over an hour in the first one.

Thinks that there'll be a turning point play like Thurman's fumble in this Superbowl.

Thinks the Pats will win and thinks Brady moves to Montana level with the win.

Thinks that there'll be a turning point play like Thurman's fumble in this Superbowl.

228514[/snapback]

And Russo didnt have the nuggets required to confront him about Kelly's bogus HOF credentials? What a chicken shiite, Next week he will be going on and on about how Kelly wasnt half the man Simms was, and only a SB winning MVP deserves the HOF, yet in the same breath bends over for Fouts and his accomplishments, even though Fouts never even went to one (as a player), much less 4 in a row.

they are a bit obnoxious and francessa does think he is God, but I think it's a really enjoyable show (though it took me a while to come to that opinion). They play off each other very well, and they know their sh*t more than most.

228190[/snapback]

He used to be on Sporting News radio, but Peter Brown and Francessa have to be long lost brothers. They are truly the kings of "know it all"!

228514[/snapback]

also did mention that Drew has a big arm but not the athletic skills to be productive anymore.

Drew was never mentioned in the interview.

228613[/snapback]

you must have selective hearing.

JK did discuss Drew with Rome.

there was a lengthy dialogue about how Brady stacked up against the great QBs, including Montana.

Then Rome asked Jim about The Bills and the disappointment with losing the last game against the Steelers.

Rome then asked about JP and Drew next year. Jim inidcated that Bills needed to play JP and that Drew was done physically.