I like this Sanchez, butt fumble and all!

Tipster19

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tipster. You dont understand. He sucks because of butt fumble. It ends there.

If only Chip Kelly were as smart as this board.

Yes I'm being facetious.

No, I get it. I think that the best thing that Sanchez could have done he did and that was to go to Philly as a back-up under the tutelage of a innovative coach like Chip Kelly.

im with you. I have a gut feeling he would be successful on this Bills team. And I don't care what the completion percent and all that say. He makes throws that Orton can't or won't. And is at least a little mobile.

I totally agree with all that you said. I remember thinking who the hell is this Rich Gannon??! People and things can change and I'm starting to think that this Sanchez might have taken a quantum leap since the Jets. We don't need a Montana or a Marino, just a guy who can throw down the field a little bit and has some mobility. Also I don't know if Orton can't or won't throw down the field, all Zi know is that he doesn't and I'm sick and tired of waiting for him to. The guy can't even throw a little out route without throwing it in the dirt or behind the WR. I say save the 5+ M that we have to pay him next year and spend it somewheres else.

Didn't Sanchez commit two turnovers in this game with playoff implications? The last turnover he made directly resulted in a game winning field goal that basically catapulted Detroit into playoffs. Now Eagles are in danger of not making playoffs . Sanchez is indeed everything I want in my QB. Doesn't take care of the ball and still makes really bad mistakes.

Didn't Sanchez commit two turnovers in this game with playoff implications? The last turnover he made directly resulted in a game winning field goal that basically catapulted Detroit into playoffs. Now Eagles are in danger of not making playoffs . Sanchez is indeed everything I want in my QB. Doesn't take care of the ball and still makes really bad mistakes.

There's not a lot of options out there for us and I don't want Orton, that's for sure, I've seen enough of that clown. Btw, that last interception, his WR didn't help him any.

Yes. That's his problem. Turnovers at bad times. Bonehead plays. Careless with the ball. That's always been his problem. I can't believe people want a guy like that.

There's not a lot of options out there for us and I don't want Orton, that's for sure, I've seen enough of that clown. Btw, that last interception, his WR didn't help him any.

the eagles players even said it wasn't his fault after the game. The guy threw 2 TDs and some big time passes. His D was crap today and they made too many mistakes.

Yes. That's his problem. Turnovers at bad times. Bonehead plays. Careless with the ball. That's always been his problem. I can't believe people want a guy like that.

im sure watching EJ and Orton all year has skewed my perception. But I just feel he's an upgrade. Edited by YoloinOhio

the eagles players even said it wasn't his fault after the game. The guy threw 2 TDs and some big time passes. His D was crap today and they made too many mistakes.

im sure watching EJ and Orton all year has skewed my perception. But I just feel he's an upgrade.

But Yolo, Fred Jackson says EJ Manuel can be an elite QB in the league

im sure watching EJ and Orton all year has skewed my perception. But I just feel he's an upgrade.

He's especially bad when there is pressure on him, outside of being able to scramble pretty decent. But that would not at all play well on the Bills right now. He would be making more bonehead plays than he does on the Eagles. Most of the plays today he had all day to throw. And wide open receivers. He does throw a nice ball, and has good mechanics and can run. That's why people are fooled by him.

He's especially bad when there is pressure on him, outside of being able to scramble pretty decent. But that would not at all play well on the Bills right now. He would be making more bonehead plays than he does on the Eagles. Most of the plays today he had all day to throw. And wide open receivers. He does throw a nice ball, and has good mechanics and can run. That's why people are fooled by him.

maybe if Whaley really sinks some money into a G and TE? I don't know. I'm just depressed at the QB situation.

I think you missed his unique way of throwing ints under the tutelage of Chip Kelly, it's almost like poetry.

maybe if Whaley really sinks some money into a G and TE? I don't know. I'm just depressed at the QB situation.

Relax Yolo , don't fall for the doom and gloom narrative on this board. I think you're just getting beat down. All that matters now is we win out and make the playoffs. Whaley will figure out the QB situation in the offseason, mark it down. :D

Relax Yolo , don't fall for the doom and gloom narrative on this board. I think you're just getting beat down. All that matters now is we win out and make the playoffs. Whaley will figure out the QB situation in the offseason, mark it down. :D

to be honest I haven't given up on EJ. He is a young guy and very inexperienced. I just have no idea if he can take this team to the playoffs next year. I think he's the type that needs a few years of development. Orton OTOH is what he is at this point. And that also appears to not be good enough. So I just feel someone else is needed, just don't know who. Guess that's why Whaley gets the big bucks and Pegula has them.

to be honest I haven't given up on EJ. He is a young guy and very inexperienced. I just have no idea if he can take this team to the playoffs next year. I think he's the type that needs a few years of development. Orton OTOH is what he is at this point. And that also appears to not be good enough. So I just feel someone else is needed, just don't know who. Guess that's why Whaley gets the big bucks and Pegula has them.

I haven't given up either. It was good to hear Fred Jacksons' comments about EJ!