I like this Sanchez, butt fumble and all!

Tipster19

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must not have watched him the past couple weeks

i admittedly have not really watched him these last couple of weeks. But he is better than Orton IMO. He's also younger and has proven he can go to the playoffs in our division and has beaten Brady and Manning in playoff games. I think he is best on teams with good defenses where he isn't always playing from behind

Btw the butt fumble was funny but let's be honest.. Orton is just as capable of a butt fumble, no?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Smart. Athletic. Strong arm. Competitive. A leader.

He is everything you want in a QB.

Butt Fumble theorists. You ignore the fact that Vince Woolfork threw the OL several feet into Sanchez causing that fumble.

Go watch the replay. That fumble had nothing to do with Sanchez and everything to do with Woolfork.

But...you all watch the media and fail to make your own conclusions.

He is a gamer and I wouldnt mind him in Bills colors at all.

Merry Christmas. Go Bills.

Go watch the video, you will see what I am talking about.

Edited by jaybee

Butt Fumble theorists. You ignore the fact that Vince Woolfork threw the OL several feet into Sanchez causing that fumble.

Go watch the replay. That fumble had nothing to do with Sanchez and everything to do with Woolfork.

Is this a Sanchez apologist thread ? Everything you want in a QB? That's laughable

System makes the Qb it is a great system and a below average Sanchez

Wait until foles or Sanchez are elsewhere they will be exposed. The system made Darron Thomas a BCS championship runner up (Darren Thomas was a god awful Qb)

Edited by FluffHead

Everything you want in a QB who no one wanted except as a backup

This is one of the most historical posts I've ever seen

i admittedly have not really watched him these last couple of weeks. But he is better than Orton IMO. He's also younger and has proven he can go to the playoffs in our division and has beaten Brady and Manning in playoff games. I think he is best on teams with good defenses where he isn't always playing from behind

Btw the butt fumble was funny but let's be honest.. Orton is just as capable of a butt fumble, no?

I'm not convinced he's better than Orton. 56% completion percentage and 1:1 TD:INT

Edited by BlueFire

He's still terrible with the football and will fumble or throw interceptions at the very worst times. He has a good arm and will look like a solid player for short stretches, but he is terrible when pressured.

sounds really just like orton ^^

The guy ran into his teammate as if he wasn't there, it was awesome to watch. Comedy gold.

So far what I have seen in a small window is a guy who was making every kind of throw. He put air under it when he had to, put it on his WRs at other times and most of all he was throwing it down the field. I never was a player for him but I think that I'm starting to change my mind about him, he's the kind of QB that we need. He's got experience, has played in our division and displays growth imo.

If the Eagles don't get him under contract then I'd be openminded to him. He would be at a reasonable cost, he's more than just a game manager and even has been to the play-offs a couple of times. When was the last time we had a QB that we could say that about and imo Orton doesn't count, the guy is terrible and has regressed. On top of all that we would have more salary cap room with a QB like him so we could have more money and a better shot of re-signing some of our FAs, Hughes in particular. Just saying.....

Tipster. You dont understand. He sucks because of butt fumble. It ends there.

If only Chip Kelly were as smart as this board.

Yes I'm being facetious.

im with you. I have a gut feeling he would be successful on this Bills team. And I don't care what the completion percent and all that say. He makes throws that Orton can't or won't. And is at least a little mobile.