Mike Williams back?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably wearing red socks

The nerve of some people lol

Piranhas in the eye is an extreme medical disability and I'd prefer if you not make light of it.

good catch. we fans can be so inscestual some times. just appalling really

what exactly does a football player do to become a "piranha" in the eyes of his coach?

Oh, my bad ~ you meant pariah......... :wallbash:

Point taken away for slow eyes

Does anyone know what the real reason is that Williams fell out of favor? Sure seems like they could use him at times.

I think its a mystery for the Ages. weirdest thing besides keeping Urbik off the field and the Robert Woods treatment. Mysteries like this cannot be solved by mere fans such as us.

Does anyone know what the real reason is that Williams fell out of favor? Sure seems like they could use him at times.

not that I have seen. If anyone wants to share real info here, please do so. Otherwise it has been all speculation and opinion. Edited by YoloinOhio

He didn't fall out of favor with Marrone. The reason he became 5th string and subsequently inactive was that he can't play special teams, and he isn't as good of a WR as Watkins, Woods, or Hogan. Unless he makes a team with some really crappy WR talent next year, his career is over.

I never understood Bills fans' love for the guy. He quit on Syracuse, caused locker room problems in Tampa, and made his neighbors' lives a nightmare in FL.

He didn't fall out of favor with Marrone. The reason he became 5th string and subsequently inactive was that he can't play special teams, and he isn't as good of a WR as Watkins, Woods, or Hogan. Unless he makes a team with some really crappy WR talent next year, his career is over.

I never understood Bills fans' love for the guy. He quit on Syracuse, caused locker room problems in Tampa, and made his neighbors' lives a nightmare in FL.

no no you see, he's a great player and has nothing wrong obviously because he told Rodak this and Robert Woods says so too. Case closed.

what exactly does a football player do to become a "piranha" in the eyes of his coach?

Oh, my bad ~ you meant pariah......... :wallbash:

A piranha is a South American fish but also a term for a person that nobody wants to be around. It is derived from the fact that people would not go swimming when they knew piranha were around. Either Pirhana or pirhanas is an acceptable plural which I find interesting.

A Pariah is also South American but it is a fruit and lots of people like it. It makes no sense the way you use it.

A piranha is a South American fish but also a term for a person that nobody wants to be around. It is derived from the fact that people would not go swimming when they knew piranha were around. Either Pirhana or pirhanas is an acceptable plural which I find interesting.

A Pariah is also South American but it is a fruit and lots of people like it. It makes no sense the way you use it.

very little of what you said is true, but I laughed

Its not that complicated

Hes not ver good anymore. Got hurt, lost a step. A very common tale

But he is a great red zone target ?

I had a friend who was a Pariah once. I dont know what became of him though.

I have been to South America because i dont like swimming

Could it be he just isn't as good as he thinks he is. I recall back in training camp, there were some reports he may not make the team. Maybe it's some lingering small injury that he can play through fine, but makes him lose a step or even just a 1/4 or a step, but in the NFL even a 1/4 step is enough to make a guy like Chris Hogan look better than he is. NFL players have high egos, he also doesn't strike me as exactly the sharpest guy and he can't see thatimself. He thinks he's at the top of his game, but he's really not.

The other thing could be he just doesn't practice that hard and that caused him to fall ot of favor with Orton. If Orton doesn't feel confident ot pass him the ball why play him. Or could be some slight injury is causing him to not practice that hard.

To me, the Roster is the 53 man team that's eligible to play on each Sunday. Technically you're correct of course.

To me the roster is a list of every player on the Buffalo Bills no matter what their designation (46 active, 53 total, PS, IR, or other)

Ok. we are all in agreement Mike Williams is currently under contract with the Buffalo Bills and a member of the Buffalo Bills.

Edited by Why So Serious?

you think YOU know fish? lololololol

Caveman won't be out of the NFL, he'll latch onto another team as a #2, he just didn't really fit the Bills scheme. Woods and Watkins are better route runners, and Hogan is a better slot guy. And Caveman probably doesn't do special teams as well.

I have no doubt that he can still play, he just needs to be on the right team.

Absolutely false! People would not go swimming when they knew piranha's are around? Are you serious.

I have as does many thousands of people in the Amazon basin and elsewhere on a daily basis. Nice try though.

If you're bleeding it's not a good idea to swim around them obviously. Bony little suckers but tasty none the less when caught on hook and line.