Cutler Benched; Clausen to Start at QB for Bears on Sunday

26CornerBlitz

I'd really like to keep our second rounder. You know a couple teams would go after him. Oakland being one of them and the jets. Now both of them have high firsts which is overpaying for cutler. The one asset we have could be jerry hughes. Him straight up for cutler? Sign Hardy to replace.

Oakland isn't after a QB

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They needlessly killed any trade value he had. That organization is just stoopid.

he killed his own value with his play the past 6 years

Forte

marshall

Jeffrey

Bennet

and a solid Oline

After seeing what Mccown did last year and the bears averaged 28 ppg last year and now this year they average 21 ppg .

They built everything up around him and he has not delivered

I just want him as ol coach and "run game coordinator" a role he excelled in previously.

You can have him. If I were an HC, I wouldn't want that snake anywhere near my lockerroom.

GO BILLS!!!

he killed his own value with his play the past 6 years

Forte

marshall

Jeffrey

Bennet

and a solid Oline

After seeing what Mccown did last year and the bears averaged 28 ppg last year and now this year they average 21 ppg .

They built everything up around him and he has not delivered

Except for last year when he delivered an offense that set every important Bear offensive record. He delivered so little they saw fit to extend him with that enormous contract only last January.

GO BILLS!!!

You can have him. If I were an HC, I wouldn't want that snake anywhere near my lockerroom.

GO BILLS!!!

Guy made a stupid comment and then owned up to it. His wasn't even the worst half of the article, if I'm attributing correctly. As far as snakes go, there's a whole lot worse out there. I didn't see you railing on mike pettine who was strongly rumored to be the jets leak.

Edited by NoSaint

GO BILLS!!!

Except for last year when he delivered an offense that set every important Bear offensive record. He delivered so little they saw fit to extend him with that enormous contract only last January.

GO BILLS!!!

You mean the offense in which Mccown played quite a few games in ? After last year the Bears know the offense can and has been run better which is why Jay is being scrutinized even harder this year

41mozdo.png

Guy made a stupid comment and then owned up to it. His wasn't even the worst half of the article, if I'm attributing correctly. As far as snakes go, there's a whole lot worse out there. I didn't see you railing on mike pettine who was strongly rumored to be the jets leak.

Did Pettine apologize yet?

It's also rumored that Ryan himself orchestrated it as a way of staging his own exit if Woody Johnson didn't listen to those concerns about retooling the offense.

Sorry, but it's not the same dynamic at play, not at all. He's the OC, Cutler's his QB. WTF was he thinking?

GO BILLS!!!

You mean the offense in which Mccown played quite a few games in ? After last year the Bears know the offense can and has been run better which is why Jay is being scrutinized even harder this year

41mozdo.png

Point well taken.

But Cutler's the one they rewarded, not McCown.

GO BILLS!!!

Claussen will throw for 200 and a TD and Bills fans will immediately complain about not drafting him 4 yrs ago.

Clausen's career remains in a pickle. There will be no complaints from Bills' fans. Maybe Kiper will complain, but not any fans of the Buffalo Bills. B-)

Wow. Just wow.

Cutler would surely be an upgrade here. We would be a playoff team. But I'm worried he would cut our hearts out.

What the he!! are you talking about? He sucks! Why would you want him on the Bills? Denver got tired of him and traded him to Chicago for Orton for gods sakes!

What the he!! are you talking about? He sucks! Why would you want him on the Bills? Denver got tired of him and traded him to Chicago for Orton for gods sakes!

More like Chicago traded FOR him. I mean, they did give up 2 firsts, a third and Orton for Cutler and a fifth.