YoloinOhio

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we say Cutler may be a bit of a coach killer here

Rich Gannon said the same thing about Cutler on NFL Radio today. He said he was called in to work with Cutler by Trestman in the offseason. Stated he likes Cutler's talent ,but said he saw enough of the other side of the story that people talk about with Cutler. Biggest thing he said was he thinks anybody trying to change this guy is whistling out his ass-exact quote.

Trestman as our QB coach or offensive quality control or anything but coordinator. I think that'd be better then giving him the reigns.

But by all means, I want them to download trestmans brain in to hackett. Rest man has had his ego checked and better be humbled. I think a humble brain with an energetic and learning oc is a good mix.

The other thing my boss told me (unsure if already out there) is that Aaron Kromer not only leaked the Cutler stuff to NFLN, but he was a leak while in NO as well with all the bounty stuff. That guy is going to be coaching HS soon if that's the case.

Never heard that about the saints side and followed the story pretty close. He stayed for a full year after and Bushrod followed him to Chicago.

Edited by NoSaint

LOL What would you hope to see, Marrone state in a press conference, "yeah my entire staff will be evaluated at seasons end, and some may find themselves out the door"?? Coaches, GM's, owners will tell you everything is great until they fire the guy. By Jan 5th or so if Hackert is still the OC of the Bill's then I'd agree with you in that I too see no evidence. Until then nothing said or not said means anything.

Unfortunately I see nothing that indicates Marrone will sack his buddy.

Will be interesting to see who picks up Jay in the offseason. Ill cut my pinky toe off if its the Bills

Cutting Cutler would be really painful for the Bears. He is guaranteed $15M for next season unless some fools agree to trade for him at that price. If he's on the Bears next season, he's guaranteed another $10M the next season. His agent was the only one with any brains in that transaction.